Reviews for This Time Tomorrow
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I am rather annoyed with myself, because I had this amazingly long and detailed review written out for you, but... being the technilogically retarded [inept] idiot that I am, I deleted it.

-_-

Thus, I must write it out again.

Here goes.

Normally I avoid reading short-fic oneshots, but your summary had me captivated to the point where I could hardly resist to see what it was that you had written content-wise.

And I have to say, I am really quite pleased that I did so promptly, because this story, in all of its succinctess, was absolutely breathtaking.

You actually managed to MOVE me in less than a thousand words, a feat no one should take lightly when in regards to yours truly *is not easily compelled by emotion*.

Thus why I found this indefinitely review-worthy.

You painted the story across what would normally be a rather bland canvas for my tastes MASTERFULLY, and I commend you in all of your efforts.

I am also aghast at how little reception this story has receieved (in regards to reviews), as it is truly worth the time of day to leave a comment on. :/

I urge you to continue with this pairing, as not only could you do wonderful things with them, but you would also inevitably touch the hearts of many more in the process, and it will certainly be worthy of your efforts.

I am sure that the reviewers for this would agree.

Kindest regards,

~Sasukeluva 4eva~

Ja ne! x) (x
zzzett chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Definitely not sucks, but rocks. Absolutely beautiful.
LeMomeOmbre chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
:) thank you! This is brilliant. And so sad. *sniffle* Eternally grateful, really. :)
Fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
omg this is so sad and so good at the same time!
Pasta-chan13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010