Reviews for Philophobia
emma x chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Whoa. This was great, never read anything that was just dialogue but thought it was really fab :) ending was a little like 'ouch' though, poor John :) well done, great job xx
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nicely written; sweet and funny.
Eyl chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh, this was brilliant. And made me giggle, which is something I really appreciate right now .

Thank you for posting this!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cool story. I like the title and the way it is entirely in dialogue except for the last line, and how it is very much in character. I have been reading some crazy Sherlock/John romances and nearly all of them are just stories about two men with those names, professions and address.
PuppyGene chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very cute read!
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
that was short and refined, thank you)))
Princess Procrastination chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Is it odd that I found this endearing...?I don't think so. Anyway I just love how you write Sherlock I can just imagine him saying that to John. And I know this is going to make me seem unimaginative (because I'm repeating what I said in an earlier review) this fic was totally awesome!
Bluebellbird chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
love this story!
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
cute - came to my mind first thing. quite intelligent structure and progression - was second. And finally: I would not be surprised to find this to be an actual dialog in the series.

well done!
Nana'sTeaParty chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I liked this : ) Thanks for sharing!
Jennistar1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Love it, for simple dialogue you did beautifully in showing the character's emotions. The last line was golden, and very sweet, if a little sad.
jaws chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol : ) nice!
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
xD lol...

love it. cant really say much more than that! D
cranberrieraven chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Adorable. Seeing it very clearly now. 3
Siibi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this world needs more fanfics about Sherlock being a sociopath, enough with all those "omfg i think i'm in live with you John, kiss me" stories...

brilliant :) hope you write more like this