Reviews for Gealach Breithe
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
It's shocking how this doesn't have more recognition. This is the best novelization of the game I've ever read, to the point I consider this canon.

Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Great story! I would love to see you finish this, but if you don't want to that's understandable. Thanks for the read!
Gry18 chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Hey, I was wondering... since this Final Fantasy IV story is a bit different from the game, maybe as a made-up event, Golbez captures Cecil, himself? I've always wanted to see/read Golbez capturing Cecil.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
When's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Like the fact your adding more of your own creative ideas. I know it's kind of the point of ,my point is that they fit very well. As a huge fan of the game,I can see this going into the plot of the game,w/out taking away or adding too much' Very sweet. Damn I hope your still writing
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I like reading a few chapters before giving a reveiw. Love th extra "holes" you have filled.I hope to see more of your story
Naitouk chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
An amazing story. I truly hope it is continued.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I don't deny, I always hesitate when I see 'novelization.' Usually, it's either a poorly-done, detail-free game script or an epic that is way, WAY too detailed for me to read more than two pages before I can't take it anymore. I'm chided for being wordy and occasionally chide others for not putting in enough detail, but even I have a limit. So I actively avoid novelizations. I even avoided this at first. But then I read your fic Embrace, and one of the reviewers mentioned this fic, so with trepidation I decided to have a peek.

The point is, this is very good. The narrative is nicely broken by dialogue and action, and I appreciate your explorations of Cecil's thoughts. I have no particular complaint beyond minor contentions regarding general editing issues (commas, unnecessary extra letters, some spelling), but I will mention one thing mainly because it leaped out at me. In chapter 7/5 ("The Sand Pearl") you wrote "Everywhere there was death; the stench of burnt flesh filled his nose," but then in chapter 13/11 (Mount Ordeals) you have "Cecil wondered if he had ever smelt burning flesh before." It's no big deal, barring the fact that it's an inconsistency, but seeing as I read this fic over the course of a few days, that I noticed this six chapters apart just makes me feel like I should point it out. I don't remember this sort of thing in my own work, so I'm glad when others alert me to even minor errors like this, and I thought you might like to know as well.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing an update.

—RN (LS)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
This is excellent! Nice job!
Gunzaimyx chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
I cannot wait for the future chapters ahead. You really have done it! This story remains great!
Gunzaimyx chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
This story is such a "page-turner." I find myself reading chapter after chater until I realize it is 5AM. I am a fan of both the original FFIV and the DS remake and I truly love your take on things, adding more details and small backstory while still following the original plotline. It doesnt feel like you just copy and pasted the game, which is awesome. You make it your own!
Gunzaimyx chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I read just the prologue and I am hooked! Your attention to detail to the scenery and the King and the rest of the characters are so rich! I look forward to reading the rest, and let it be known you will be hearing more from me.
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I promised to review this story, and review it I shall.

First of all, I love how you have your OCs fitting so beautifully in this canon world. I also appreciate how you made the characters with no appearance in the game appear so realistic. I can definitely see where Kain got his nature from.

And how you orchestrated Cecil's and Golbez's initial introduction is cool beans. I love when Kain just said, "A freak." No shame in that statement. Say it loud, say it proud.
Silverlune24 chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
One of the best fics I've ever read. I enjoy the rythm of the story, the way you portrait Cecil and company. Just like I imagine they would be. Your writing is almost flawless and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Okay, now I promise to start reviewing this thing, but I'd rather do it via computer over phone, which is what I have.

But I see you have updated! Go you! Keep it up!