Reviews for John and Delenn in Lost and Found
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The story was beautiful. I was pretty much a puddle while I was reading it. You write beautifully and I continue to enjoy your exploration of these characters. I hope that you will write another about the time when John and Delenn's souls meet again. Thank you for keeping them and the series alive. Best Regards - B. G Kuro
iges2u chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
A really wonderful story. Very insightful and true to character. Their pain, mourning and regrets were absolutely believable. Well done!
Nyt Yanse chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
A very satisfying conclusion- this whole story was a joy to read.
startufflover chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Thanks...really, thank you for you time and trouble, I know it would sound silly, but i really need this...a happy ending for Delenn, not the 80 years of sorrow...and is perfectly suitable for canon, for there is a void in that time period...so really, thank for bring a little light and peace for them, it was about time!

LOOOOOOOVE THE STORY. Some part not what I would imagine, but then again, that is what really made me love the story. Keep the good work, you made my heart happy :)
Ardeliah chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Great story!
NHPW chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
Well, there's a plot twist for you. It's interesting to see that John has come to care about Chimir, and I wonder if the same is true on the flip side - has Chimir come to care about John?

I take a little bit of issue with the fact that you said that marrying three times is not "normal" among Humans outside of "fickle entertainers." That sounds just a little bit like personal opinion to me. But that's a nit-picky point; I think it's the word choice that bothers me.
Nyt Yanse chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
I can't for the epilogue- this was a fantastic story, wonderfully written. Susan's reaction to the dress and the cake was so Ivanova!
Ardeliah chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
Oh I so can't wait for your epilogue!
NHPW chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
So sad, but such a good chapter! I recognized the Robert Frost poem and the Lord's prayer, but where did the other two come from? Did you write them?
Nyt Yanse chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Loved the wedding scene- Susan in a wedding dress... can't quite picture it...

That was a truly touching mention of Stephen, RIP Richard Biggs.

So... what's going to happen now with Delenn/Chimir/John? Can't wait for more!
Harrie chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Ahh... it's so sweet... I feel myself getting all warm and fuzzy...

Also the ending was touching... I look foreward to the next update.

I found myself thinking about this story the other day and thought how cool it would have been if you'd been able to finish it on valentines day... but that's just me.
RogueRaven21 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Wow. Simply wow. This story is so moving and captivating. I confess I cried reading the chapter of the funeral almost as much as I did for Kosh. I can't wait to read more of this story!
Ardeliah chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Beautiful. Just beautifully sad.
Nyt Yanse chapter 14 . 2/12/2011