Reviews for Potential
levi97100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
good but im a little confused did slade really love her or was he just playing her or a little of both?
redxcanary chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Very tastefully done!
I love how you really captured her vulnerable 15-year-old emotions and thoughts, it was very realistic
Well done!
new blood chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
the part that disturbs me is the fact your not making this up slade was fucking terra I wish teen titans hadent ben a kid show it have been interesting to the reactons to that
Anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was one of the best short stories of read on here, very good. I especially like the altogether hated Slade/Terra paring, which is ironic since it is the most canon of the parings from the show.
O.verP.owered chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very deep stuff. Nice job!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really liked this story.
Cylor chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
As far as I'm concerned, this may as well be canon. It's simply perfect.
Gina Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Okay. You have officially made me a Slerra shipper. I absolutely LOVE this. It just seems right that Slade is being intimate with Terra for the sake of convenience. He seems to always have a plan for everything. But, he still has some feelings for her. That just makes it all the much better. AMAZING job. I'm off to read more! :D
Trixi Hart chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is really good, I've never really read a story so erm as you say creepy and I was worried it'll be too creepy but it was just right. Well done :)
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I am in love with this. I will marry your writing style.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
An impressive foray into the depths of Terra's mind. This is a side of her I haven't seen before; and a side of Slade that I always suspected was there. All the reactions make sense, all the plans play out logically.

Well-written, concise, and tight, with crisp dialogue and a strong attention to detail in regards to grammar and spelling. VERY nice work. It is apparent that I will have to explore your other writings.
Professor Panic chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Outstanding. Simply outstanding.

And your first Titans story as well.

Outstanding.

Honestly, this is definitly in the top 5 of Slerra fics I've ever read.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
YAY! Look at you go! Two stories up in the same month...or close to anyway. How did we switch the drive to write with one another? You know you did a great job on this because I enjoyed it and it's not even one of my ships. Keep it coming!
At the writer's block chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
My initial reaction: :D

I think reading this all at once instead of in the separate parts added to the impact immensely. Their "voices" are very much in character, and i gotta say, this was incredibly inspiring (time for me to get writing too! haha)