Reviews for Threads of the Past
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 18 . 15h
Aww fuck! Just said absolutely awesome I love it :-) a great end awww xani friend with obi..great work :-)
Guardian of Hope chapter 18 . 2/3
Lovely story. Time travel fix-its are my weakness and this was a good one to fall into. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous1 chapter 18 . 1/1
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
werty chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
this is a great written chapter. you put alot into it
werty chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
you are awesome just awesome thats all just amazingly awesome
werty chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
great
werty chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
awsome great chapter I may say that alot but i am not just saying it .party on. :)
Relient chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
Beautifully written story. I really like your take on the relationships between Obi-Wan and Bruck/Xanatos. And ofcourse his relationship with Anakin; Thank you for sharing :)
Miss Mustang chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
I really enjoyed reading this. I read the jedi apprentice series so long ago but it all came back. I love how Xanatos saved the Jedi, how Anakin and Obi-Wan bonded, even Brucks presence. Fantastic writing. Thank you!
Elise chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Amazing and beautiful.
H.J chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
I really like this story. It is very heart warming. I especially liked the end where Obi Wan and Xanatos were conversing and Anakin did not want to break up the team.
goanago chapter 18 . 4/29/2016
if only... If only... Can't we have a make-it-canon wand? Snif, snif... Like, for real... This was beautiful. Full with parallels and completed cycles... And character development and an amazing story arc... Why can't we have something beautiful like this? Stories nowadays are apparently competing to be the most depressing one.. Be it a new series or movie... This fic had laighter and sappy moments and exciting moments... i loved this... Thank you for sharing
goanago chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
attention! Attention! overload of cuteness! This was awesome!
goanago chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Finally! Way to go Xanatos! Is it wrong that I love him now?
goanago chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
ohhhhhhhhh... Palpatine's visit in the last chapter made me hopeful about their future, and this chapter now made me realize that it won't be easy... This is great!