Reviews for Threads of the Past
werty chapter 5 . 11/18
this is a great written chapter. you put alot into it
werty chapter 4 . 11/17
you are awesome just awesome thats all just amazingly awesome
werty chapter 3 . 11/17
great
werty chapter 1 . 11/17
awsome great chapter I may say that alot but i am not just saying it .party on. :)
Relient chapter 18 . 9/21
Beautifully written story. I really like your take on the relationships between Obi-Wan and Bruck/Xanatos. And ofcourse his relationship with Anakin; Thank you for sharing :)
Miss Mustang chapter 18 . 8/3
I really enjoyed reading this. I read the jedi apprentice series so long ago but it all came back. I love how Xanatos saved the Jedi, how Anakin and Obi-Wan bonded, even Brucks presence. Fantastic writing. Thank you!
Elise chapter 18 . 6/18
Amazing and beautiful.
H.J chapter 18 . 5/16
I really like this story. It is very heart warming. I especially liked the end where Obi Wan and Xanatos were conversing and Anakin did not want to break up the team.
goanago chapter 18 . 4/29
if only... If only... Can't we have a make-it-canon wand? Snif, snif... Like, for real... This was beautiful. Full with parallels and completed cycles... And character development and an amazing story arc... Why can't we have something beautiful like this? Stories nowadays are apparently competing to be the most depressing one.. Be it a new series or movie... This fic had laighter and sappy moments and exciting moments... i loved this... Thank you for sharing
goanago chapter 17 . 4/29
attention! Attention! overload of cuteness! This was awesome!
goanago chapter 15 . 4/29
oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Finally! Way to go Xanatos! Is it wrong that I love him now?
goanago chapter 14 . 4/29
ohhhhhhhhh... Palpatine's visit in the last chapter made me hopeful about their future, and this chapter now made me realize that it won't be easy... This is great!
goanago chapter 12 . 4/29
oh my god Anakin! If you only knew! the last chapter and this one are my very best favorite! the two little tears broke my hearth and the memory gaps... Those were great ways of carrying on with the story solving the inconsistences with the past and their past...
goanago chapter 6 . 4/29
owwwwwwowowowowwww both Obi-Wans sleeping peacefully... Qui-Gon feeling the force dancing around his hopefully soon-to-be-Padawan... This scenes are beautiful!
goanago chapter 4 . 4/29
oh my god! I usually read the whole story and then leave a review but this chapter was amazing! I mean, the whole story is awesome, time travel is great in the star warks stories, but Anakin fighting Xanatos and Qui-Gon speaking with Obi-Wan! i almost got a minor hearth attack! Ok, I'm exagerating... But it was great!