Reviews for Threads of the Past
LifeFiction chapter 18 . 3/30
This was such an enjoyable story. I truly loved it from beginning to end!
batfan7 chapter 18 . 3/15
Great story! A very unique take on my favorite trope. I loved how such little changes made a huge difference in a realistic fashion. Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
I have been reading fanfiction for quite some time now, but never have I bothered to leave a comment. Well, there is a first time for everything and this story deserves a review. I absolutely love the character development and how the story continues on. Absolutely lovely. Well done!
mac4japan chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Well, that was truly a lovely story. So often time travel stories, in fanfics, are about changing time in the past in big, dramatic ways. I liked seeing how much can change with just a little hindsight and compassion!
boywholivedcometodie chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Rereading and it's brilliant as ever
mmmm chapter 18 . 9/11/2017
this is awesome! xanatos being key to so much, especially bruck, was my favorite part
Stardustjinn chapter 18 . 9/6/2017
Finally a fix fic that doesn't feel too forced and too mushy! Thank you for this.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
"I trust him with my life." I love it!

Uh oh - Obi-wan is giving himself away slightly.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Ah, that is how to enjoy tea – breathe it in before gently sipping it.

Interesting so far. I like it.
rothfyae chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
I love time travel, I love Star Wars, I love Jedi apprentice, and I love Xanatos. Thanks for doing such an amazing job mixing all of them together! I'll definitely be checking out your other works~
Tia chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
Oh ouch but also happy feels! 3 Thank you for making Obi-Wan and Anakin actually talk to each other, and getting Obi-Wan to show enough vulnerability that is Padawan can remember he's still just a person :)
And I love Qui-Gon, but it's satisfying to knock him off his pedestal occasionally.
Really enjoyable.
boywholivedcometodie chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
Brilliant! This is what I always wanted
boywholivedcometodie chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
Ahh omg my dear Obi wan
Fandomwizard26 chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
Obi-Wan needs a hug
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 18 . 2/20/2017
Aww fuck! Just said absolutely awesome I love it :-) a great end awww xani friend with obi..great work :-)