Reviews for Threads of the Past
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 18 . 1/30
I adore fanfics where no Skywalkers are harmed! I love everything about this? OBI-WAN GETTING CLOSURE FOR HIS MASTER'S DEATH, ANAKIN AND OBI-WAN'S RELATIONSHIP MENDING AND ANAKIN REALIZING HOW MUCH PALPATINE HAD BEEN GROOMING HIM, PADME AND ANAKIN BEING ALLOWED TO BE IN LOVE AND MARRIED, PADME LIVING THROUGH CHILDBIRTH, LUKE AND ANAKIN BEING CALLED PADAWANS BY THEIR MASTER OBI-WAN

NO YOUNGLINGS BEING SLAUGHTERED BY JEDI MASTER ANAKIN SKYWALKER!

THE IMAGE OF AN OLD OBI-WAN HITTING YOUNGLINGS AND MASTERS AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN WITH HIS WALKING STICK TO KEEP THE MEMORY OF YODA ALIVE!

I love everyone in this bar.
HaruFLCL chapter 18 . 1/19
I really liked you fic. Beautiful done.
Souffle Girl in a Blue Box chapter 18 . 1/8
This is my second time reading this story and I was kind of amazed it wasn't already on my favorites list. I loved it the first time and I love it the second time. Thanks for writing.
Riddle Wraith chapter 18 . 1/8
Loved it. :)
LongPastMidnight chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
the start irritated me a bit. after all, travel that far back to change the future? or rather your desicion on that specific point in time. but then i really started to like how you developed the story from that point as well as the end result. though for other readers reading this review I do recommend reading the book series about obi wan's apprenticeship. I read them some 10 years ago or so and despite my memory gaps I consider them a key factor to truly appreciate this story. not to say it wasn't explained in the story, but it gives it more depht, like knowing the drama around obi wan staying with the Young and the repercussions of it. and the tragedy around Tahl...
RndmPeep chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
I know I've read this story several times, but I LOVE that last line with the muja muffins!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
Awwww! This was really good. Even if it did make me sad! Thank you for writing!
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
Well, I cried at the end.

This was a really unusual plot and I very much enjoyed it. The writing was clear, you didn't spend too much time rehashing events that you weren't changing, and the characters and progression were believable. Very nicely done.
AI chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
Awe. A heartwarming story. Love the redemption of Xanatos. He makes an excellent spy! And the Skywalker family (Obiwan is a honorary member, of course!) Thanks for sharing!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
What an AWESOME story! Xanatos and Bruck and...GAH! I loved it! Every second!

I do feel that parts of it were rather rushed, but for the most part, I wouldn't change anything. :D You have to realize, I'm a very critical person and so that's a lot coming from me. ; Not to sound too arrogant or anything.

Anyway, absolutely loved it!
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
So beautiful. I love this little fic. I love it so much. You are amazing. I do love happy endings. Just - skillfully done, my liege. Very well written. It gave me much fulfillment of the heart. Okay, that's enough mushiness for now, don't you think?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
Anakin got on the council? Yes!
I'm sad Xanatos died, but he lived a long full life. It was his time.
The ending of this story is beautiful and makes my heart ache with nostalgia.
I love Obi-Wan.
Rascal chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT.
Padmé and ObiWan and Anakin and Luke and Leia and QuiGon and Xanatos!
Anakin was amazing!
Padmé let ObiWan feel the babies? Oh my gosh that is so cute.
ObiWan and Luke are adorable.
This whole chapter was freaking awesome.
Rascal chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
My favorite line - In that moment, he took on the mantle of destiny.
I can just hear the dramatic music being played. Haha.
Rascal chapter 4 . 3/24/2015