Reviews for Threads of the Past
AI chapter 18 . 6/3
Awe. A heartwarming story. Love the redemption of Xanatos. He makes an excellent spy! And the Skywalker family (Obiwan is a honorary member, of course!) Thanks for sharing!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 5/24
What an AWESOME story! Xanatos and Bruck and...GAH! I loved it! Every second!

I do feel that parts of it were rather rushed, but for the most part, I wouldn't change anything. :D You have to realize, I'm a very critical person and so that's a lot coming from me. ; Not to sound too arrogant or anything.

Anyway, absolutely loved it!
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 4/16
So beautiful. I love this little fic. I love it so much. You are amazing. I do love happy endings. Just - skillfully done, my liege. Very well written. It gave me much fulfillment of the heart. Okay, that's enough mushiness for now, don't you think?
Anakin got on the council? Yes!
I'm sad Xanatos died, but he lived a long full life. It was his time.
The ending of this story is beautiful and makes my heart ache with nostalgia.
I love Obi-Wan.
Rascal chapter 17 . 3/25
ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT.
Padmé and ObiWan and Anakin and Luke and Leia and QuiGon and Xanatos!
Anakin was amazing!
Padmé let ObiWan feel the babies? Oh my gosh that is so cute.
ObiWan and Luke are adorable.
This whole chapter was freaking awesome.
Rascal chapter 16 . 3/25
My favorite line - In that moment, he took on the mantle of destiny.
I can just hear the dramatic music being played. Haha.
Rascal chapter 4 . 3/24
Good chapter.
AEY chapter 18 . 3/1
I love any Star Wars fanfiction that has Obi-Wan in it (because he is awesome). One of my favorite stories with him is how things could have been better if Obi-Wan and Anakin had a better relationship. What I like in particular about this story was how BOTH Obi-Wan and Anakin went back in time and how it was not their older selves in their younger selves' bodies. This was something different, and I enjoyed how it played out.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
continued...sorry the button got clicked before I was finished.
So yeah...the line about kicking and screaming from the melida/dann incident was funny. I also enjoyed the fact that Xantos was redeemed in the end and was able to help prevent all of the Jedi's death! Go happy endings!
again...nice story. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
I really liked this story. Well-written. The flashbacks were great. I like the line where it says that Qui-gon dragged Obi-Wan back to the temple kicking and screaming during the Melida
WolfishPennings chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Really great thanks for sharing.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Interesting story! :-D I love the plot twists... and how it's kind of meandering, plotless. ;-P
greenmonochrome chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
This story is wonderful, and I absolutely loved it!
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Wow, really very impressive.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
What a wonderful revision. Very enjoyable and thoughtful. Well written and insightful to the characters and the philosophy of the fandom. Qui-Gon's humor is fun. Obi-Wan's realization of his need to connect emotionally with Anakin is relieving. And the idea of Padawan and grandpadawan always makes me warm and fuzzy.

It was also a nice redemption for Xanatos. Was Qui-Gon the man of TPM because of his perceived failure with Xanotos? We might not really know. But he was definitely a better one for accepting Obi-Wan into his life. Obi-Wan will always be MY Chosen One. ;)