Reviews for A Slightly Different Journey
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this story!
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This was so awesome! Very cute ending, I like the idea of the Opera Ghost becoming the patron very much! Nice story.
Stage Hand chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I would like to take a moment to hug the crap out of this adorable fic...Moment over. I'm so glad I stumbled across this while trawling through my favourite authors' favourites lists. (Yep, I'm one of those creepers) I love that you could make Erik and Christine sweet without making them OOC and still manage to squeeze in some angst without making it seem forced.
Scarlett Raine chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Like all your stories, this one was fabulous! :)
letthesongtakeflight chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
The perfect ending! I really do think that all Christine needed was time to think things through, do a bit of self-searching. In the story she was rushed (more like forced) into a decision, firstly to kill Erik, and also to choose between Erik and Raoul. In the cottage in the woods, far from society, time seemed to pass in a different way, giving Christine a window of breathing space, for her to realize what she really wanted. I love this story, so so much! A perfect solution to how Erik and Christine can be together without constantly hiding it. :]
letthesongtakeflight chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
My favorite chapter so far! This is too sweet! I love Christine's declaration of her love for Erik. And the way you described their first kiss is absolutely amazing, and so realistic for both of them – for both are fragile in their own way.
Panserik chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
What a sweet story :) I love it.
E.Cullen1901 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
sooooo beautiful and sweet! i loved this so much:) AMAZING job!
none sorry chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
awwww! that was so cute! i'm really glad i read this story! it was very adorable and i liked christine's older personnoia. i think she is far more suited for erik like that.

anyway, thanks for writing! -NS
Phantomeriksrose chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Wow bravo!

I didn't review bc I couldn't wait to read this...

Thank u so much for sharing!

You're such an amazing writer!
Phantomeriksrose chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I absolutely love their conversations! The moments they have together are so endearing!
Phantomeriksrose chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Awww. The last part was so adorable

I was very surprised when he suddenly became kinda loud and scary! :(:( why did he do that? :(:(
Phantomeriksrose chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Erik thinking to himself is so adorable
Phantomeriksrose chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hi! I'm now reading this story! Wow I never thought about this! About what if they got stranded! On their way to the cemetery! This is an awesome plot!

And this Erik slightly reminds me of Charles dance Erik! He is sooo sweet and adorable from the beginning to the end, especially when he could've seen and lusted over her body when he had to strip her from her wet clothes or especially when he turned around to tell her that she must change slowly, so she won't fall. I thought at first he just wanted to imagine her change. Lol that's so not right.
Aztilen-chan chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story! It was quite 'short' but so 'complete'! I liked how things turned out in it! I loved every word of it!