Reviews for Unlikely Fear
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awwww, that's so cute! The mental image of Teito sitting next to Frau during a storm is just adorable...although that might be because I was wearing fluff-googles while I was reading it. :P I really enjoyed this one-shot, though I was sort of confused by the casket mentioned (when was it shown that Frau slept in a coffin? O.o) but other than that, it was great! I hope you write more for this fandom, so please keep up the excellent work!
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ah, a very nice oneshot :D
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very nice. I like how you managed to keep Frau's dignity. :) I'll admit I was a little hesitant about continuing once I saw where it was going, but you managed to make it believable. :)

Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Heheheh, that was awesome! You got teito perfectly in this, Frau too! Really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it!
SilverDust chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVELY!

I just love this storie! Frau being afraid for thunder, It's a awesome idea!

(I got an idea of Frau hidding under his blankets every time there's a storm, but that is only because you mentioned it. besides it looks very funny... :D)
Miyakai Valentine chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
It's so hard to find a good, in-character, enjoyable story with these two, much less out of the whole fandom. I just got into a few days ago, to be honest, but I'm in love with the whole story and you really did Frau and Teito justice here. :3 Great job.
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
NONONONONONONO! YOU DIDN'T STAB HIS DIGNITY AT ALL! In fact, this was the most IN-character TeitoxFrau fanfic I've read yet! I love that you challenged yourself to write about Frau's fears instead of Teito. You turned a fanfiction cliche into something original! I love that The whole things was perfect Teito was his good old Tsundere self in the end and Frau was just as haughty as ever XD Can't wait to check out more of your stories!
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LO-VE-LY.

:D

i love castor's closesness to frau. its so special c:
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awwwww that was soooo cuuteeeeeeeeeee. Now I'm feeling like hugging both of them XD

Oh and btw, you're a better author than me. Good choice of words and very flowing. Good job _
Yunagirl22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I don't think you stabbed his dignity between the eyes. lol! Maybe just a little. P

Very nicely written! I liked it a lot. Good job! ]
zephyraz chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
so sweeeet! i love this fic! hope to see more fics on teito and frau from you3
Sanjikuu chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I think I just got cavities. That was so sweet, honestly. I loved it!
melrocks622 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved it :D

And I love the idea of Frau beign afraid of ligthing :3
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
awwwwwww! I was looking forward that! But this was cute too!