Reviews for Tear My Heart Out
V chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Let Wesker recover the bodies of his enemies in order to keep using them for his own amusement
HaterFeckYou chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
ME:*points magnum at Wesker and protecting Clairebear*My god,Wesker!I'm so sick and tired of being a playtoy,as well of you,and now you want Claire!?GET A LIFE,DUDE!*shoots Wesker multiple times,a Cerberus whimpering and retreating*YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!BURN IN HELL,WATCHOVER HIM,HENRY!
CLAIRE:Uh,you made him land on Chris' grave...
ME:*ignores Clairebear and gives her a bear hug*THANK GOD HE CAN NEVER BE WITH YOU!
CLAIRE:BUT LEON WON'T BE WITH ME!
ME:WHAT!?HE KILLED HIM AS WELL!?
*walks over to Wesker's corpse and magically summons an Ice Pick,picking his throat while my heels implae his stomach lol*
ME:I'M GONNA CASTRATE YOU,YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!
NightAngelReviewer chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Me: *hugs Wesker* I luuurrvv you Wisker!
Wesker: O.o
Good job
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow this was... wow. It's not a typical Claire x wesker story. Very well written. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really wish you would have continued this. I really wanted to read what could have possibly gone on between the two and see how much further into madness it drove Claire.
Snapdragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Man, that was harsh. How could you do that to Claire? Everyone she loved's dead and now her worst enemy is taking her hostage? That was so sad and cruel, yet so in character for Wesker to do. I like this oneshot despite how depressing it is. Keep up the with the good stories.

From a Watching Reader
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It's seriously raining on my face. All the tears. Bravo. ;_;
AchikaRozkuro chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Just one sentence.

"I'm depressed.."

How could you wrote such a sad story... God, You almost (let me say it again, "almost") made me hate Wesker, you know?

Great work
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, that was kind of scary..;) poor Claire, I can understand why she feels so hopeless here.
PKR-writer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
oi my. xD i wonder how this is gona end up :D
Iratus Mancipium chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
WHY! I NEED MORE! WRITE MORE!
Nutssy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow it only took to kill everyone? aww poor claire who is now a captive and her brother can not save her...

This would make a good first chapter for a chapter story..
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*punches Chris in the throat for kicking Rainfox in her head* lol! Okay, sorry but he deserves it! He deserves it all lol. Wesker took out everyone in one week. ONE week! He's a beast! And all so he could torture Claire...and she must succumb to him now. No one and I mean now one can save her now. Sad. I loved every bit of this! You're one of the best writers on this site! Flawless! Keep up the awesome work! Love it, love it! Faved once again ;)
SOOZQ chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, I really felt my heart break for Claire... Nomally I wouldn't read something this sad AND then review it because it's either too sad or badly written. This WAS really sad, but it was written so magnificently! In my opinion, if a story bring you to tears and gives you chest pains because of sorrow, then it's a 2-thumbs-up-five-star-rating-1st-place-MUST-READ! Great job! :D

Now I plot on how I will make Wesker pay for being such a prick! *ponders* I think and a super rocket launcher in a good old boss battle in RE5 sounds like a good plan. Yeah, he's gonna pay BIG TIME! Mwahahaha! :D

... Ugh, it's late. Looks like my evil plan will have to wait 'till tomorrow :3
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was truely an amazing story, I felt every moment, every emotion perfectly and I even cried. If a story can make my heart feel so strongly then the author has incredible talent. So to sum up my rambling. You. Are. Amazing.