Reviews for And Sometimes Seeing Isn't Always Believing
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm so sorry about the delay in the results! I've had these all saved on my computer for some time and I was planning on posting them after my results were up but I decided to post them now instead. Results will be up by tomorrow!

This was wonderful! I loved Lily and even though I can't stand LilyTeddy, there was something about this that I really liked. Maybe it was the raw emotion that was so perfect and I like that Lorcan came in at the ending making her almost forget Teddy. That was really great so 5/5 for characterization!

Grammar and Spelling: 5/5 I couldn't find any mistakes.

Originality: I love the stuff in parantheses and I just love all of this. 5/5

Creativity: This was really great. 4/5

Relevance: 4/5

23/30 overall!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yes that would hurt. Very nice, keep writing
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You created the images amazingly - the descriptions were so vivid D The little messages in the brackets were also good - they really helped building your character up. I loved how you described Victoire - the jeolosy Lily feels for her is clear. Her tears made my heart break - it was so believable.

Thank you for turning a cliche into something so wonderfull - thanks a lot :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome story! This showed Lily's feelings very well and it sent chills down my spine. Great job! :D
Weirdreadergirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Good job!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awww, I love Teddy/Lily. :( Lily is an amazing character and you write her so wonderfullllllllly. :)

I absolutely lurveeee your writing! :DDD
juniperwing chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

This was so well done.

Amazing job
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw, I liked how Lorcan appeared and held Lily in the same position that mirror!Teddy had been. Poor Lily... I loved the part when you described Victoire being Veela as the 'poisonous cherry on top'. Also liked how Victoire is still Lily's favorite cousin and the person she hates for having Lily.

Lovely piece!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Amazing. Words cannot describe how great this was. Heartbreaking, heartwrenching, so sad, yet romantic. I love the last line, that somehow Lorcan can be there for her, and in his arms she can forget Teddy. Fantastic, fantastic job. You are a great author. :)

icedintheveins chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Okay, just be ready for me to ramble.

I hate next-gen with a passion. I'm part of the Sober Universe, but I CANNOT resist Lily/Teddy. Cannot. So I had to read this.

This so beautiful! The words just flow so well, and it's so wonderfully described that I can feel my heart breaking with Lily.

This is going into my favorites.

And, also, I love that Lorcan was in this. (: I like Lily/Lorcan too, and sort of picture him as the slightly-more-fogettable twin- like George.

Okay, well I'll stop now. Great job!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
A very sad and lovely piece. :) I'd be honored to add this to my next-gen archive.