Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
I've read a lot of fanfiction and I can tell you, this one is by far my favourite one. Really. Your style is nice to read and the idea of this crossover was really well worked and brought to life. I loved it, thank you!
emeraldorchids chapter 9 . 7/12
so so so good... love this story. i love the bridges of madison county, and this is way better. :)
cybil101 chapter 9 . 5/13
I tried to review this wonderful story but being unable to find will attempt another Review.

I love this story with all of it's painful chapters that seemed to end up with the promise of a special ending and was completely taken with the hillside scene as the ashes of two unique lovers commingling, then joined moved into eternity forever together.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 9 . 4/13
Wow. Just...wow. I've read a lot of Mirandy fan fiction but none have made me cry, until now. This was such a gorgeous story. I need a moment. Or several...
Rizzlesbolo chapter 9 . 2/3
This is just perfect ! Thank you so much for sharing. Much love
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Absolutely loved it. What a great way to tell a story .
blackgrl71 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Beautiful story. Glad to see you're twinkling your finters along a keyboard again... Mirandy has missed you
Mac88 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
That's the more beautiful story fic I had ever read! Thank you for it
GillianIsBack chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
I unable to express how much I liked this story. The bridges of Madison county is one of my favorite film and the devil wears Prada too.. Mixing them together was a piece of art and I totally loved it. This story made me cry and made me happy, sweet and bitter. Even if my life is full of love, thanking God above if it exists.. This was so romantic, so heartbreaking, so... I'm at a loss of words, can't express myself properly :) thanks for sharing and thanks for writing it down! Una bellissima storia d'amore
sybil13 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
animosity? Did the speller mean anonymity? If I'm in error please forgive me.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
I had never put andrea and miranda together but it seems like a perfect story. I wish we had more to go off on it. Like how long had they lived together, did they both die together or did one die before? Id love to even have one shots of thsi :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
A very beautiful story. I enjoyed every single moment of it!
Grldownunder chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Such a truly beautiful story and an absolute pleasure to read
sybil13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Now that I've read this for the second time, it has become apparent that Andy is dishonest with herself, her feelings and with Miranda. I question her morals now. She also seems to want or expects more from Miranda then she is able to give in return, it cheapens Andy, and makes me a bit sad.
Noddybobble chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Wow, just found this story, it is beautiful, the ending has made me cry. Thank you.