Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
GillianIsBack chapter 9 . 7/28
I unable to express how much I liked this story. The bridges of Madison county is one of my favorite film and the devil wears Prada too.. Mixing them together was a piece of art and I totally loved it. This story made me cry and made me happy, sweet and bitter. Even if my life is full of love, thanking God above if it exists.. This was so romantic, so heartbreaking, so... I'm at a loss of words, can't express myself properly :) thanks for sharing and thanks for writing it down! Una bellissima storia d'amore
sybil13 chapter 7 . 6/28
animosity? Did the speller mean anonymity? If I'm in error please forgive me.
I had never put andrea and miranda together but it seems like a perfect story. I wish we had more to go off on it. Like how long had they lived together, did they both die together or did one die before? Id love to even have one shots of thsi :)
A very beautiful story. I enjoyed every single moment of it!
Grldownunder chapter 9 . 1/30
Such a truly beautiful story and an absolute pleasure to read
sybil13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Now that I've read this for the second time, it has become apparent that Andy is dishonest with herself, her feelings and with Miranda. I question her morals now. She also seems to want or expects more from Miranda then she is able to give in return, it cheapens Andy, and makes me a bit sad.
Noddybobble chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Wow, just found this story, it is beautiful, the ending has made me cry. Thank you.
mirandyfan chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Oh my god this story was brilliant I - oh god I can't think of anything else to say. There is just too many feels at the moment.
sybil12 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
What wonder words you put together first wrenching my tears with hopelessness, then with love and laughter.
jetaime25poulet chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Brilliant completely and utterly brilliant. Beautiful and had me going at the ending. I actually she'd a tear.. The most amazing thing I have ever read. Thank you
SophisticatedLady87 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
OMG... My heart is aching...I absolutely loved this from beginning to end (though I hated to see it end). So much raw emotion, beautifully written.
Ms. Rugby chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Usually with a story that conveys this much emotion I would leave a long review declaring my love and adoration, but this is beyond words. I do not own the vocabulary to describe this story. Simply, thank you.
CherriiMarina chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Ugh, okay. I had to take a moment to compose myself after finishing that. I couldn't stop crying. This was incredibly well-written, although there were a few minor spelling errors and confused homonyms here and there that didn't detract from the beauty of the overall story. (I don't normally point those things out, but your ending note asked for advice and the greatest advice I can offer is to check to be sure that the word you're using means what you think it does.)

I wish I had the ability to write with such poignancy as to be able to extract tears from the souls of my readers, and I envy those who, like you, do have this capability. I was so afraid this would end like the Bridges movie, and was so happy when it didn't. Thank you for allowing them to live their lives together.

Job well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
OH my God! I completely adore this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
sybil13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hi. I love your story...but is Andy really so unaware of the trap she has lead herself into? I can't believe such a bright lady would follow a lost love and a very insincere man such as Nate. I know you'll say that's love... But it isn't she knows better, Andy has just been to lazy to go out on her own and forgot about the pain and hardship that she had to endure and will again in the future, she see's it coming yet remains stuck in her complacency. Worse yet she blames Nate, which is like blaming a small child for dirtying it's pants. I love this story and read all the authors that contribute, but my feelings remain the same...the author's and especially you have to generate a new theme when it comes to that "less-then-a-man" Nate.
Forget him and you'll enrich the story . Thank you for reading my rant, you must be a good soul...Bye for now.
sybil13