Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
sybil12 chapter 9 . 4/15
What wonder words you put together first wrenching my tears with hopelessness, then with love and laughter.
jetaime25poulet chapter 9 . 3/27
Brilliant completely and utterly brilliant. Beautiful and had me going at the ending. I actually she'd a tear.. The most amazing thing I have ever read. Thank you
SophisticatedLady87 chapter 9 . 2/19
OMG... My heart is aching...I absolutely loved this from beginning to end (though I hated to see it end). So much raw emotion, beautifully written.
Ms. Rugby chapter 9 . 2/3
Usually with a story that conveys this much emotion I would leave a long review declaring my love and adoration, but this is beyond words. I do not own the vocabulary to describe this story. Simply, thank you.
CherriiMarina chapter 9 . 1/22
Ugh, okay. I had to take a moment to compose myself after finishing that. I couldn't stop crying. This was incredibly well-written, although there were a few minor spelling errors and confused homonyms here and there that didn't detract from the beauty of the overall story. (I don't normally point those things out, but your ending note asked for advice and the greatest advice I can offer is to check to be sure that the word you're using means what you think it does.)

I wish I had the ability to write with such poignancy as to be able to extract tears from the souls of my readers, and I envy those who, like you, do have this capability. I was so afraid this would end like the Bridges movie, and was so happy when it didn't. Thank you for allowing them to live their lives together.

Job well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
OH my God! I completely adore this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
sybil13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hi. I love your story...but is Andy really so unaware of the trap she has lead herself into? I can't believe such a bright lady would follow a lost love and a very insincere man such as Nate. I know you'll say that's love... But it isn't she knows better, Andy has just been to lazy to go out on her own and forgot about the pain and hardship that she had to endure and will again in the future, she see's it coming yet remains stuck in her complacency. Worse yet she blames Nate, which is like blaming a small child for dirtying it's pants. I love this story and read all the authors that contribute, but my feelings remain the same...the author's and especially you have to generate a new theme when it comes to that "less-then-a-man" Nate.
Forget him and you'll enrich the story . Thank you for reading my rant, you must be a good soul...Bye for now.
sybil13
sybil13 chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
The story loveliest I've ever read.
Polgaria chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Yipes. That was unbelievable. I haven't seen Bridges for years, but even if I'd seen it yesterday, your writing of this story was so enigmatic I don't think I would feel as if I had read a 'rewrite' of the movie even then. Which makes sense. I realize the fic was inspired by certain events in the film, not a copy at all. I don't know where I was going with that. I'm a little undone by your work, I think.
Polgaria chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Would pay a fortune to see your depiction of a rain-soaked Miranda...
Polgaria chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Sooo good. It is deplorable that I am in too much Ora rush to keep reading and can't manage a better review. I blame you.
Polgaria chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Fantastic...I love that Miranda put her hand on Andy's leg. Adorable. Racing on to the next chapter.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Really great so far...love Andy and her writing...heading off to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
You have done a beautiful job with this story. Meryl would smile with a tear in her eye.
bored0random chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I've never seen "Bridges of Madison County" and I never will. There is no way in the world it could even touch the beauty of this story (I'm sure some of that is because this story stars my two favorite characters).

This is just, wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share here.

Thank you.