Reviews for Harry Potter and the Turning of the Sun
aalens chapter 1 . 3/21
I like the way you have built up interest in why Remus was buying what he was. The summary has given the answer away though...or at least I think it has—I'm eager to read on to find out.
Oh yeah, let's not even get into how it was for how you forced Harry to lose the the duel with Longottom. Look up the term forcing the plot since you obviously do not know what it means.

If you wanted him to lose then you should have set that up from the start. Instead you overpower him and show him beating everyone else. He is clearly winning the duel and then you turn him into a complete dumbass who acts nothing like how you portrayed him in this duel or the previous ones.
I kept hoping the fic would take off but after 17 chapters I guess this is it. It's not bad but it's not good either. For a short fic that would be fine but I can't keep reading a long fic like this that is so boring. Literally nothing ever happens. If you were returned 20 years intot he past wouldn't you be trying to actively change things? Even if there was nothing to immediately do, wouldn't you be at least working on plans? In this fic Harry goes back into the past. Tells Dumbledore he's from a future where Dumbledore died. Harry then says oh well and goes back to school like you would in any normal year. Dumbledore does nothing to learn what is going on or to make changes. He's the leader of his side with a goldmine of future intelligence in his grasp and he does nothing. Harry has a library of books and tools from the future and barely reads them in his spare time. Instead he focuses on getting the best possible grades in school. Getting good grades is obviously more important than changing the future and saving lives.
This fic is getting weird or the writer is someone from elementary school. This is a 6th year class in Herbology and they're doing stupid little skits as an assignment? Since when has anyone ever done a drama skit in what would be the equivalent of an advanced biology class in high school? Wtf?
Neville and Snape as cousins, that's hilarious.
Umm, I must be missing something. This is first a defense class. Why in the hell would they be wasting time formally introducing themselves to each other when almost everyone in the class has known each other for six years of school together? Why are they pretending to be an etiquette class? Again these are all people who have literally lived together in the same small boarding school for six years.
stevesgaming87 chapter 38 . 3/12
Hope bella comes out of this all in one piece!
Ashvik chapter 38 . 3/10
Please continue with the story and write the sequel of "power of the past." Pleeeease
Murkglow chapter 6 . 3/10
Sigh... Harry. Way to be an emotional Gryffidor. I mean I know that is exactly what you are and not a thoughtful Ravenclaw but still... Dumbledore even told you to not draw connections between what people here "must" do in the future and who they are now. Rather than just hating on them, why not actively try and change them for the better?
ghost killer02 chapter 1 . 3/3
please update
ghost killer02 chapter 38 . 3/3
please update
TheFuryian chapter 38 . 2/23
I love this story I spent all day reading I am so excited t see what happens next
1066wthec chapter 38 . 2/22
nice, update?
PiotrMc chapter 38 . 2/15
Fuck I can't wait for the happy ending lol love this story
PiotrMc chapter 36 . 2/15
OMG I love the sappy romance stuff at the end
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »