Reviews for Harry Potter and the Turning of the Sun
"Rasalgol"

So, is that pronounced Raysh al Ghul or Rahs al Ghul? :-D
That actually IS pretty funny and I applaud you for coming up with that.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 23 . 6/9
Meh.
Sam Hinkie chapter 18 . 5/19
Didn’t note that the timeline is resolved in this chapter the first time around. Oldest sister Bellatrix dies and is replaced by youngest sister Bellatrix, who is one year older than the marauders instead of 9.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 39 . 5/8
This story is great. I hope you update this soon.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 36 . 4/30
So good chapter.. I want to see more Andromeda and maybe Nimphadora meeting his auntie.. And how much i like Alphard.. What a good man.. I trully enjoy reading this story you know? Thanks..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 31 . 4/30
Its impossible not cry... I never before read a Bella/Harry story.. But this One is the best.. I love the end scene..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 4/30
God of mine... I melted as ice cream.. That was so sweet and beautiful.. God.. Im in love with your story.. This is so beautiful and perfect..
ninjaaa0006 chapter 4 . 4/30
It would have made more sense if Harry went to the Potters instead, considering that there still alive and come up with a story and identity with them. He could have been a cousin of James or something. How can Harry just trust Dumbledore so easily after finding out his faults.
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 4/30
Why are you making Bellatrix as a loser who can't make a patronus or win a duel? Thats not ok.. She is better than that..
That awkward moment when you're older than your parents
Rasrockey chapter 1 . 4/14
Just starting it
“I belive i will have this wrapped up in 25 chapters”
Lol
NM Magpie chapter 39 . 4/9
I'm enjoying your story as it is well-written with a lot of imagination. The Harry/Bellatrix relationship you've created actually works. Seeing the Marauders as students is also a plus. I'm looking forward to the concluding chapters.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 22 . 4/8
It’s kind of funny you mentioned that the Malfoys have peacocks roaming around their lands because a buddy of mine has it exactly the same at his place haha.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 3 . 4/7
Damn, I like your time-travel theory. It actually make a a lot of sense, people should apply this theory more in time-travel fics. It would make the story flow much more smoothly and not leave as many plot-holes.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »