Reviews for Harry Potter and the Turning of the Sun
Anon chapter 11 . 4/24
Not a bad story, but Harry seems to lack the determination and desire to end Riddle ASAP. I realize taking it slow is key to the plot, but seems somewhat unlikely.

Regardless, thanks for writing.
Gudric1 chapter 39 . 4/11
I've just spent the past few days reading this fic. It is simultaneously very well written, and very poorly written. Also, it's freaking 1 chapter short of an ending! That's like the ultimate disappointment.

Either way, as sad as I am that I won't get to finish it, and as bad as a few parts were, it was an enjoyable and interesting fic, that thankfully didn't devolve into a boring ass powerwank like 85% of time travel fics.

Thanks for sharing, I hope you get around to writing more.
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 4/4
this is one of the best bellatrix/harry stories written with time travel. I especially loved bellatrix's redemption and their marriage.
archangel7431 chapter 27 . 4/2
amazing story
GuestUser chapter 39 . 2/17
Are you ever gonna get to that epilogue? Just asking.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 39 . 2/18
You ever gonna get back to this?
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 39 . 1/2
Great story. I hope you have time to finish it someday, but if not well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for all your efforts.
darthcactus2100 chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Some of the reviews here are quite pathetic. Don't like, don't read. We don't need your worthless opinions here. And this is a fine story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2020
Why is this harry such an idiot?
Romily chapter 39 . 10/5/2020
Are you going to finish the story? I would love to know the end.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 9/10/2020
great ff so far. i only wonder what name harry will use cause potter would be really strange.
Blackravens5 chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
Please please please update soon!
Suckalongbottom chapter 17 . 7/7/2020
bruh fck frank, throw that piece of sht outta here i better not see his arse in future chapters.
this fic is several years old and this fking chapter more specifically harry losing to frank is bullshit.
i mean you let frank dodge 3 consecutive spells shot from harry while the platforms is frozen and he had to thaw it out and then move out of the way, harry would have immediately noticed the penetrated hole in his serpent and have enough time to put up a shield or dodge the stunner in coming, not standing still doing nothing fck lowering his gaurd who lowers his guard in front of an enemy? not fcking harry whos been through soo many near death experiences and actual battles.
and then after frank won you just showered harry with the pity, "But let's hear it for both of our competitors ;they did a job well done" ah fck that , let go to the kitchens to celebrate harry's efforts suck a fckin dck.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
Good story
hoa.sunny.10.99 chapter 19 . 6/26/2020
i really like this story. i hope i can know the ending
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »