Reviews for I'll be your medicine and more
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Despite the character's personalities, you've made this very cute. They were both pretty much in character, and I liked it c:
Bebe Flow chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I liked this. Aside from the grammar and spelling mistakes, there were some places that could use some editing for the sake of clarity. Despite that, I thought this was a good piece of writing. Don't be so modest! This isn't "crap" as you call it - this is better than a LOT of (I'd say most) Harry Potter fanfiction out there. Keep writing! :)
Zainab chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
My very first RemuSeverus fic has made a great impression on me!

Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Very nicely done. I enjoyed reading it. I you ever write another in this Universe could you PM me?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
love it!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was nice, I like how they were living as a couple and didn't really notice it until it was pointed out. Very sweet the way Severus' insecurities came out and Remus was the confident one.

Great little story here!

x
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It has been hard to come across good fluff lately, so thank you for being a breath of fresh air yet again. Either there has been too much fluff and not enough action or too much action and no plot. Your story has a great blend that I have been looking for.

Snape might have been OOC for some people, but I think that you just showed another way things could have gone if JKR didn't kill him off.

Keep on Writing!