cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
It's kind of sad that Edward still planning on killing Bella even after they got to know each other. How come he didn't believe in Alice's vision and needed help from other to keep his mate alive. It's wrong, Edward.
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Just start reading this story today. Very nice chapter with lots of info. Thanks.
ChefJayla chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Grey's huh? *giggles*

You kinda threw me with the semi lemon, not your usual style... But it fit wonderfully.

Glad things are going well for the couple. I can't wait to hear the Swan's reaction to the impending marriage.

Have an incredible holiday bb!
katmom chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Merry Christmas, Bev!

I like the idea of marriage...LOL

Lots of forward motion in this chapter!

Thanks, so much, for sharing with us!

Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Awesome chapter.
DutchGirl01 chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Absolutely loved this chapter, great work as always.
favludo chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
What do I think? I think you have been watching Grey's Anatomy haha! Lovely chapter, thanks for posting :)
Camilla10 chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
It makes sense, absolutely.
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Well the marriage idea kind of came out of left field, but then it seems to work so go for it.

Merry Christmas to you! :)

Thata chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Hi again, Bev!

Oh, do you plan on writing 20 chapters total? It’s too little, I want more, already!

Hope that you can write some outtakes as well, though I can’t see where they could fit yet, since everything is so well-tied.

I’ve got to say that I just loved the Grey’s Anatomy’s references! Who would guess that you’d do some kind of crossover between Twilight and the series without losing your main plot or having things become a mess because of all the known and loved characters?

I mean, your story was already great without it, not it’s just…I’m impressed, I’m laughing because I definitely didn’t see that coming! (Ok, I might be the only silly one that didn’t see that coming, but I loved it anyway).

I think the proposal was a bit too fast and could have been more romantic, especially Edward being Edward, but I guess why they did it with all the pressing matters.

Well, I know that Alice and Jasper had to bring them news that would be a twist to the plot, but talk about cockblocking, right? Lol. P

Oh, I’m curious about your medical knowledge: did you research about it all or are you in med-school or something like that?

It’s really impressive!

Can't wait for the next chapter and teaser!

It’s just a shame that I’ll probably just read it in some weeks, since I'll travel to the beach right after Christmas to spend the New Year (it’s kind of a tradition here and it’s hot as hell at this time of the year, anyway).

Hope you have an amazing Holiday (being that whatever you celebrate -) and an even better New Year!

Kisses from Brazil!
alc1002 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter
Rimlis chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Dear Author

What I love most about your story is the fairytale voice you use in the telling, the storyteller's quiet pace. It's very beguiling and quite different with a lovely unhurried feel to the tale and a slowly building anticipatory suspense.

Tis a charming treat to read with polite, elegant vampires cherishing a fragile human girl, knowing that soon real choices will need to be confronted, with much weighing on the outcome.

Looking forward to the next posting. Thank you
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Merina Green recommended you at on Sunday, December 18, 2012:

This fic is being fleshed out from the author’s original entry for the Twilight Gift Exchange. I just found it this past week, and I am really enjoying it so far. I’ll warn you right off, it is a WIP. With my history of “destroyer of muses”, I hesitated to read it at all, let alone rec it. Especially since it evidently recently experienced a long posting break, due to that horror of horrors: Real Life. The author says, though, that the story is almost done being written, and she doesn’t anticipate another break.

With that in mind…Yuletide Canticle is an Edward/Bella, Vamp/human, AU fic. Bella and Edward meet in Montreal, just a few years in the future. Edward is living apart from the family, and Bella is suffering from a terminal heart problem. I really enjoyed Edward’s eternal dilemMMA: drain his singer (who appears to be dying, anyway) or take a chance and explore this other pull he feels to her. A little romance for the holidays is just what I needed, so this fic came across my radar at the right time.

Set over the Christmas season, I thought it would be a great fic to recommend this Sunday, in the spirit of kicking off the holidays!
amymorgan chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Hands down, favorite paragraph:

Charlie had been mulling over something all night, and Bella could see it in the deliberate way he chewed on the edges of his mustache, all the while regarding Edward like he was arrested, guilty, and about to be interrogated until he broke. He finally got what he'd wanted to say to Edward right in his head and fired away.

Love that Charlie (and the perfect film casting)!
Thata chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Hi there, girl!

I've found your fic through Fictionator's Teaser Monday and it's really amazing!

I loved the drama of the plot and how dark Edward was before Bella; how conflicted he became once she was in his life and how cute and protective he was once he realized he was in love with her!

I loved Bella's strong mind, even though she is terminally sick and have accepted she'll die soon, and her will to live every day and make the best of it!

Alice is enchanting without being too nosy or demanding that others do what she says and wish; in spite of their small part so far, it's possible to see that Emmet seems nice, funny and brotherly, while Rose isn't too bitchy. I like it, a LOT!

I loved Bella's condition and all the possibilities for their future, especially with the wolves lurking around the corner, unsuspecting what's going on below their noses.

How many chapters do you have planned for this story?

I hope that we have many others left to read, because I just felt in love with your writing and plot!

I simply can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope I can read it before Christmas!

Once again, congratulations on your fic!

Kisses from Brazil!