Reviews for YULETIDE CANTICLE
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Awww! He asked her to marry him!:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Aww! So very romantic:)X0X0
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Thank you for the lovely chapter, bb. Glad Bella is in the loop re changing:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Aww! Redpath museum is a lovely little place:) Thank you for the chapter. I think Edward should at least offer Bella the option of becoming a vampire like him.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Awesome! I prefer Eggspectation over Chez Cora, but nice touch! I hope you'll Bella to eat some poutin!

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Awesome chapter, bb. Thank you:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
OMG! I live really close to Montreal! How awesome! Thank you for the chapter, bb:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awesome pawesome start, bb:) Looking forward to reading the rest:) X0X0
ChefJayla chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
The pair in the car are definitely going to ruin the best laid plans. Oh well, what's a story without a little drama.
Soni's Angel chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Oh My! I can only hope that The person wanting to take Bella doesn't succeed. Although I understand her hesitancy about wanting to spend more time with her family, she is basically already spending less time with them due to her marital status and now she is going to Europe for a long vacation. I really hope that they don't have to be separated for a long time if something does happen to Bella, if any two people deserve a HEA it is these two. I trust that you have a wonderful resolution to this story. Can't wait to read more;)
mad4hugh chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Well this is certainly curious: who the heck was in the car? There's someone else

After Bella besides the Volturi? ARGH! I so want them both to have their HEA! I feel like they've both been through so much loneliness and pain...this time through Bella's surgery and recovery has been "lovely" in a way, giving them a chance to just BE together, you know? *sigh* I most certainly do NOT look forward to Alice premonition coming true. I trust you, dear Author, to not protract that aspect of the story, one of the worst scenarios for me would be that Bella was indeed captured and turned by some other vampire, you know? Given her surgery and health, would she need to be on medication long term? Could a long incarceration such as Alice saw, cause Bella to fall ill? *sigh*
cecilia4059 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Shouldn't Bella and Edward start preparing Bella's change sooner rather than later? I mean if the Volturi already had their eyes on them then why push their luck? Bella can always repeat her study in the future, can't she? I think the Volturi's already begun their investigation through the cable guys. Please update soon. Thanks for writing.
cullengirl08 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I still don't understand why Bella can't just be changed now and be done with it. She can still go to school, just at a later date. They all know there is a threat; change her now and the threat is gone.
Lilypad10 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Who is going after Bella?Did Caius hire other people to kidnap Bella?
Lilypad10 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Who is going after Bella?Did Caius hire other people to kidnap Bella?
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »