Reviews for Welcome to Julsted
kaji13 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Oh please continue this! I know it's been 3.5 years since the last update, but there is such a lack of good Rose/Ten II fics out there, and I adore your writing so much
kaji13 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
"This was how it always started - her love affair with the Doctor."

Run!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I can't help but feel so terribly sad for Ten II - he loves her just like his original does, it's obvious. None of this is his fault
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love that Torchwood is so surprised to have her back, And her response is brilliant.
This feels...accurate. The way they would react afterward.
insane but happy chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
i'm really enjoying this story. it's probably the most likely (as in in-character, properly paced) post JE story that i've read. please don't let it die! i'll be eagerly awaiting an update.
RosePearl chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Hey! I like the story so far. I love the raw emotions of the characters - very fitting for the situation. Definitely keep going with this story, I'd love to see where it goes!
Ms. Writeable This chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Brilliant! Well-written, concise, entertaining, and heartbreaking. Everyone is perfectly in character and you're really capturing the dilemma of 10.5 very well; the idea that he IS the Doctor and yet most certainly is a different man.

I cannot wait to read more!

~Ms. This
scifigeekgirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Great Chapt! Love how you ended it and really looking forward to reading more.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
another great chapter - please continue.
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well, I feel almost bad having read this. It is amazingly well done, but I clearly haven't seen nearly enough Doctor Who to have any idea what's going on. You've made this all seem incredibly interesting though, so I think I'm going to go try to watch the whole series and then come back so I can appreciate this a bit more.
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Excellent - I love TenII/Rose stories (in particular the adventure genre) and this has a great beginning. I like the way you wrote Rose - sticking them in the middle of a mystery/adventure is an excellent way to bring the two characters together. Can't wait to read more.
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Brilliant :) Can't wait for more! x
Magali chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
No need to panic, that was a really interesting beginning and I'm intrigued by it. I really wonder what's going on in that little town of Julsted and whatever is happening will help bring the Doctor and Rose closer.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
good first chapter with a hint of a good story to come. Look forward to reading more.