Reviews for Perfect Day
Clace4Ever-NeverInsultMyFandom chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Its Been 3 Years And You Still Haven't Updated :'''( xo
Midnightsun7 chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
I just found your story and really like it! I love the way you describe the interactions between Zero and Yuuki. I can't wait for your next update!
Andybear14 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
I Love It!:D

However, It Needs More Zeki!D:
The Goddamn Walrus chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Lol i like the various ways you did the disclaimer. Please keep writing. I favorited this story (as u probaly already know) It's kinda like an anime going on in my head when I read this story. I like the argueing between Kaito and Zero. This chapter keeps me wondering, will Zero be able to protect himself, Yuuki, the other hunters, and the innocents while fending off the Kaname who's being controlled? There's also the tiny little detail that the hunters think that Kaname is temporarily on their side. So Sara has that advantage over them. YOU MUST KEEP WRITING lol XD okay then bye. I'm rambling aren't I? Hmm...yes. Rambling. Ah, well whatever.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
This was a GREAT chapter! I'm glad u didn't stop. Ibeould have died if you did :p but your story is AMAZING! You even inspired me to start writing a fanfic! I'll post it when it's finished and send it to you. AMAZING!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
This chapter was AMAZING! please don't stop writing! Your stories r soooo amazing, I inspired me to start making my own fanfic! Please post the new chapter soon! You ROCK! XD
animeguysaremylife chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
WOWWZZAA. Veryyyyy innteresstingggg. Lovin Kaname's last thoughts. WHY can't Ichijo fight back? Is he being controlled, too? Me no likey! Can't wait for the Zeki contact. Glad that you said the wedding wasn't really a big part of the story...it opens it up for more Zekiness :) Lets see, next chapter...I think...um...I think Zero's going to find Yuki and have some sort of showdown with creepy vamp chick...and it'll probably look like Yuki's going to be hurt but Zero will save her...hopefully with her help...and maybe Kaito's...but maybe Zero will lose strength cuz of his cut that's not healing! AH! IDK! too many options lol! And after, maybe when they're trying to escape they'll meet up with Kaname who will be all hypnotized and Yuki will be like "KANAME? IT'S ME, YUKI!" and he'll be like "DIE!" And she'll be like "NOOOO" and then she'll toughen up and together she and Zero will break the spell1? ORRRR Even better, she'll be like "FORGET YOU LOSER" And run away into the sunset in Zero's arms? :D

Long story short, no idea. But can't wait :D
abiecula chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
!
Ai Star chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
ouch and lol poor Zero, sarcasm!

low blow Kaname they're in the same room as him you know!

uhoh... looks like Kamame's going to be trouble and Eliza's going to die right?
Dai-Light chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god i cant believe Kaname will become Yuki's new enemy because he's so powerfull that he could easily kill even Zero ! Cant wait for the next chapter Update soon ! :)
Dai-Light chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
I've really liked it and can't wait until Zero and Yuki are together again! I also cant wait for the second part to see how they'll save her!Update soon :)
animeguysaremylife chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
ahhh! that vamps a major creeper! and i cant wait till zero and yuki meet up! shall be super interesting! zero's hatred may be extremely unhealthy, but it sure makes for juicy drama! :D write mooorrreeee
Sapphiet chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
lol that'll knock Zero down a peg or 2 but it's true Zero's too trigger happy! he's always showing his gun!

lol Elisa's going to have a field day

that's one mean vampire!

ouch how is she going to get out of this?
YukiCross.ForEverYours chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
c'est tres bien!

i like it so far. wonder where this is headed

btw. im not french