Reviews for She waited for me
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Beautiful, would make a great story any chance of extending it?
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Holy crap that was AMAZING! I I was hooked! totally and utterly spellbound by the while thing. PPPLLLEEEAAASSE tell me there is more to this? I need more.

Came to this through a recc in one of the FB groups and so glad I did.
Ellen92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
God, this is really good! I'd love to have another chapter (or 6546541) with these two :D
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
sweet story - thanx for sharing
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I totally fell in love with this... I have been there Waiting for my him... Knowing That feeling of reconnecting. You truly captured the moment and the feelings. Great O/S but would totally flove to know the whole story. KimiD
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
What did edward do to get arrested and jailed for 4 years?
love BD chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I enjoyed this beautiful story.
danisaysnihao chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I happened to come upon this story one day randomly and holy crap it is amazing but I want more! So much more! I'm surprised more people haven't read and responded to this because it is really good. I want to know so much more stuff - like what Edward went to prison for, what the converses mean etc. Such a shame it's been two years since it was published and no multi-chapter fanfiction in sight. *sad face* This story was amazing nonetheless.
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
will u please continue?
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Your first fix and it was amazing
Tatafox chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Owww what a sweet and very well written for its first fanfiction.

But because Edward was arrested?
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'd wait for him too *sigh*
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very well done, especially for a first story!

Thanks for being on the train!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was you first fic? Oh my! I remember the first fix I wrote, it really sucked! Amazing work Hon! You have to keep writing!
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwww... That's an impressive first fanfic. I can't help but wonder, though, why he was sent to jail.