Reviews for The Night of the Dark Grave
Deana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story!
Diddlepie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love the way you wove in characters from other WWW episodes. You used the characters very effectively to move the plot forward. Another well written and thought out story. One thought I have is I think you could have cut back a bit on Artie's puzzlement. It tended to slow down the story. That's my thought as a fellow writerbut you obviously do with it as you wish. Thanks for a fun read.
mudstalker chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was an AWESOME story! I love how you always set the tones of your chapters. My favorite part was Artie telling the girls about his crazy adventures in the pit. Only you kind of left us on a cliff; was Phala ever accepted again in town? And did Estelle end up with Daniel? I hope so; keep writing!
wwwlover chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Fantastic as always. I wait impatiently for every one of your stories. Please keep writing.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Exciting and suspenceful from begining to end, truely worthy of the classic tv show itself. I would have loved to actually see it as an episode on "Wild Wild West" for sure. Each chapter drew me into the story as it unfolded with Jim and Artie and all the other people they encountered compleatly in character. Jim trying to continue their mission, while worrying about Artie after the psycic told him about the possible danger his partner was facing was completly true to his character. Terrific job allround. I look forward to your next story. Till next time.
kgbooth chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Thank you so much for your new WILD WILD WEST story. I sat down and read it at once. Please keeping writing them, and soon. I will be looking for more of the adventures of Jim and Artie.
Kelly126 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OHH great Story Cali girl I think the best story to date from your account I start worry what did the psychic really see did she see Artie in "his grave" or cave or something

It nice to see everything turn out right