Reviews for I See You
Emerald chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was wonderful! than you :) Team Gale all the way!
MandiEaton chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love it! tiny felt like it really was Katniss speaking and not a girl that is sorta like Katniss. Her descriptive way of just saying little details, like a little trouble with the key or Gale's hands being callused.
Jeanna chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Sooooooooo cute. I loved it.
Becky L. Sly chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OMG, this is such a lovely fic! It's so well written that could be on the books and no one would disagree with this.
Heslen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Yeah, I enjoyed, but I wasn't crying for peeta or madge :)
guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
As a Galeniss fan, I loved this fanfic!
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love this and you have a wonderful style of writing...
Abigail25 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is AMAZING! :)
Fluffy the chicken chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
SlyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You perfectly captured that sense of isolation I get from Gale's character. Bravo!
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love it
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This this was beautifully written. My heart still breaks for the crap ending Gale received.
S. Jadevine chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow! This is just great. "What a lovely, delusional question. There isn't a market for what I want anymore." Your work was like something that should have been in the book but was deleted because it was too good to be true and good books should not be like that. Maybe you ship Gadge, but it wasn't evident in here. (Well, I would have love Gadge too if she weren't dead.) How I wish you'd make more Galeniss. :))
lambtastic chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I feel sad for Peeta and Madge too. But I can't help but feel like they saw it coming. I love the bestfriends couple. They are so perfect for each other:) love the story!