Reviews for Of Stubborn Imps and Irritating Heroes
warzonecall chapter 2 . 6/18
Unbelievable awesome! Both chapters were so burning hot with desire and the dialogue was perfect plus the dynamic was sexy and spicy. Great work:)
Peggy chapter 2 . 5/31
Please make this a full fledged story! Cleverly written and equally amazing as well as entertaining!
ZeldaWolf11 chapter 2 . 3/12
Ahhhh! So amazing! I loved it! Characters were written wonderfully and I think having Link mute was a nice contribution to the story. Perfect rating, nothing uncomfortable about reading it, a trait which is hard to find in most works. Great job!
timberwolf1337 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Wow that was... Unbelievable lol in a good way tho that was awesome i loved it lol very nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
This Story was awesome! Hope for more in the future! Anyways great work.
TheMightyZan chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This story made me smile. Thank you. :)
K.O.D. Lazarus chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
That was quite the...sexy story. Even if its mixed races - boy that sounded a lil bad. Still it was a great two shot and it was my first LoZ fanfic read.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Awesome. Nice dynamic between these two!
Havelock Vetinari chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Mhmmm... A full length continuation of this quality would be...appreciated indeed.

A well-performed pairing. Thank you.
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
loved this chapter and the second one. I liked how you made link silent unlike most other stories. Keep up the good work.
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
YES! FINALLY! A fanfic that's not mine where Link is mute!
ThatSwedishGuy chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I would certainly recommend making this into a full story, I enjoyed it immensely.
racer437 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Great job. I highly recommend that you keep writing for this "interesting" couple.
WhoIsAtlas chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
It might be a bit late for a review, but this certainly deserves it. An amazing two-shot, MachStorm. It's nice to see someone that really seems to understand both Midna's character and Link's (er, well, even if there's technically not much of one...). There are some minor spelling errors in the first chapter, but it doesn't matter too much. That didn't detract anything.

As I said, you have an amazing grasp on what makes Link and Midna, well, Link and Midna. Too often on this site, and elsewhere, are they both characterized incorrectly, in my opinion. You also avoided the pitfall of Link angsting over Midna's departure in a nice way: he's already found his way back. It can be handled alright some of the time by skilled authors, but it's generally become a boring cliche for the pairing, I feel. Not to mention, I would personally have to agree that this is perhaps how a romance should evolve for the two. No constant proclamations of affection, just a subtle buildup, and then the three words so often seen elsewhere are unsaid. And, thank God, you acknowledged that Midna is taller than Link is! This fact seems to bizarrely be changed in some stories; I find it odd.

I do hope that if you return to writing fan fics, you'll almost certainly return to this pairing.

P.S. Regarding Midna's age: Midna is actually quite likely older than like (I believe the general guess is around 21-25, with Link being around 17-19). This has largely been derived from the fact that some of Midna's true form appearance is probably a bit of a joke as in anime/manga, as makeup, narrow eyes and a longer face signify maturity in women.

As for the Twilis' aging, while nothing is confirmed, if the Gerudo do make up part of their ancestry, then Koume and Kotake almost certainly prove that longevity is quite possible - whether it's in their late 300s or 400, it doesn't really matter; though, of course, this ability could have been diluted by the other groups that probably intermarried at the time of the banishment and afterwards. Not to mention, it's such a staple of fantasy fiction to have sorcerers being quite able to live to extraordinary years as well, of course.
FalconHalo chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
i love the ending! great writing, i plan to be reading your other fics!