Reviews for An Anthropologist's Eye
*claps* Yay!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
cute :)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was awesome! I especially liked it because I think that out of your stories I've read so far, this is the one that is truest to the characters. Thanks for writing.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great story! Very cute! I was hoping that Bones would figure it out tht way, but alas, it was not to be! I really enjoyed it!
Jane chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it, very true to the characters and a lot of fun. I hope this is exactly how it goes down on the show. Good Job
EBB and Flow chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wonderful story! I could so picture Brennan doing this to verify that Angela's pregnant. If only they would do this in the show..
DaLiza chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Laughed at Brennan's "If you don't want people to notice your breasts, you shouldn't wear things with such revealing necklines." Cute story and very in character for both of them. Great job!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love this! It fit the characters so nicely, I can actually imagine them doing this! This just makes me want Thursday to come quicker!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Haha:) So cute and funny. I always love your characterization of Angela, it's so spot-on. And I loved the line about babies being compared in size to fruit. My cousin is pregnant and she was wondering the other day how big an eggplant was. As always, fantastic job!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is a great fic! I wonder if she will figure out Angela's pregnancy that way! I'm so excited about Baby Hodgins. This is going to be an awesome season.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hi there,

Very astute Bones! I think that Ange is very proud of her for knowing these things...Whereby Ange wanted to keep the news quite for a while, I think she is glad that Bones knows...Now she can discuss it with her best friend...

Ger
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aw! Short and sweet, just the way I like it! It was so Brennan the way she just knew Angela was pregnant and then still offered her wine. Only three more days until we get our lives back!

Oh, and Castle's on tonight!

Yay!
tansypool chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So lovely and adorable.
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I was so excited when I heard about Ang and Jack expecting, finally the show gets a baby ... hopefully it won't be the only one.

And I knew Temperance would pick up on it
ricebubble chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was really cute! I hope the writers do remember that Brennan can do that.

Great work