Reviews for In the Light Of the Stars
Anon chapter 14 . 6/26
SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! I have many favorites among your works, but this one has a special place in my heart because I love McGonagall and WWII pieces. Can't wait to see if Minerva goes to America to meet Jack's family!
Dragonjes chapter 14 . 6/2
Thank you thank you thank you! This is my favourite story! I'm SO glad you updated. I still hope there's more, I'd love to hear about her path to teaching, I fear there's more heart break for her.
Betony11 chapter 14 . 5/25
I love all your stories. Thank you for this new chapter.
anna2 chapter 14 . 5/26
Hope no one forgot their birth control charms.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 14 . 5/26
Love the plot. I hope Minerva goes to America.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 14 . 5/24
I love this fic. Thanks for telling this story!
MioneBristow chapter 14 . 5/24
Agreed. I like what you've come up with. Well done.
LilysMommy chapter 14 . 5/24
Minerva and Jack make my heart so happy, I can't wait to see what happens with them.

I love Min's interactions with the rest of the group, especially Reggie. The way you've weaved the actual political and historical issues of the time into your story is a testament to your writing.

And wouldn't it be funny if as Minerva was traipsing around Inverness she crossed paths with a certain army nurse on her second honeymoon?
miss ellinor chapter 14 . 5/24
You're back! I'd had this story in the back of my mind, hoping you'd come back and finish it someday... Recent developments do make it quite an AU, but I really am okay with that, if you are :D I love your entire premise, really. Okay, this isn't an actual review for this chapter,because I haven't read it yet, I was too excited to come and say "Welcome back!". And thank you. I'm not the most faithful of reviewers, but I really like what you're doing with this.
I've been reading all your stories for the past week and saved this one for last. I'm halfway through and I can already tell it's going to break my heart somehow (just like all your other work). Love the historical aspects and choice of protagonist.

Rae
Dragonjes chapter 1 . 2/15
I realize you probably don't even get these reviews anymore, but I loved this story and would love more!
BarbT chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
I would love to see more of this story
Margaret Armstrong chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Your history work is fabulous so far! I LOVE what you've done with the Americans and stuffy young, grieving Minerva.

Favorited!
and if I dream chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
This is, to be frank, the best-researched story I have read in the Fanfiction department. It's fantastically well written and I do hope you finish it out.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Nothing less than expected. A top-notch finish.