Reviews for Queen
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love.

I love this. I love the imagery, and how you were able to thread the chess theme throughout the entire story. How it was Mustang's crazed thought process and yet not at the same time. His relationship with Hawkeye without saying anything that had happened in their life together until this point. Everything they thought of each other wrapped up in just two words.

SO GOOD.
Wolftimber chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well done!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LOve it!
Elbenstern chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I Like this... I'ts one of the most tantalising moments in the manga/brotherhood anime... thank you for transforming it into words...
Kindcaidlyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, this was really wonderfully done. Great job!
shattered petal chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I might just be feeling very emotional anyway, but this one-shot had me on the verge of tears! I know a few authors say this, but I'm serious when I say not many fictions have this sort of effect on me. XD

Beautiful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Gaahhh! Even knowing the ending of that scene, I got chills! Beautifully depressing! Well done!
festeringlilies chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
THE END OF THIS. BROKE MY HEART. SO much love for this fic! :)
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was so good! I love the fact you've referenced back to the chessboard scene. Description was really well written, and you were able to grab the emotion he was probably feeling at that moment. Keep it up! :D
dandoune chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
wow that was really good! bringing the chess analogy here was a great idea!
Aprilup chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Amazing! You kept the tension and suspense all the way through! And you really got into Roy's character! i remember watching this episode and thinking D: NOOOOOO!
Sheng te Tej chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Might I say that you are absolutly amazing and that Ive read this five times? Might I also say that you are the best and my favorite royai author on ? Because you are, and your brilliant! I shall now return to reading through your loveless pieces wich are also brilliantly writen and grovle at your feet as such-

-grovles-
Phoradendron chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
your story was great-really touching. nicely written!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is beautiful. Thanks for a great story.
Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Excellent use of the chess metaphor- yes, it did make me feel better that he saved her ;]

~~Magickless