Reviews for War, Cry, Hell!
WonderlandLost137 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
hey i read your story and fell in love with it. so if you still need oc's just ask me, i'll send you some-just tell me which kind(boy or girl) and how many. thanks!
Ein Storm chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
awesome chapter :DD

im SO subitting an OC
ZOMG its Angie chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
gah, i loved it! :)

hope you update it soon!

(big twist, too)
BlueBabii101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
yay, a second chapter...

with an intense cliffy! well intense to me anyway. im sorry about the over dose of ocs, SO i wont send any to mix up the story or whatever. so... ill keep reading! :)
POP'N'LOCK7 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
WOAH! wat a cliff hanger!

and hidoi got bit by a snake... part of me laughed. maybe im twisted? anyway glad u updated :3
wisdom-jewel chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nero has a mommy and it's the priestess. What a twist.
BlueBabii101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
wow this was GREAT!

and um, do you still need OCS? cuz like, i can send u some... tmrw (cuz of spam reasons... i cant send them RIGHT AWAY :P)

anyway, Botan is a cutie! i wanna just shrink him and put him in my pocket!

...

i hope that didnt just sound creeperish.

ps- GAARA ROX! total fan girl moment... but... he does. :)
EpicFAIL477 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
imma hook u up with some OCs if thats alright. cool story so far. i like it- and Botan creeps me out in a good way.

so...

-EpicFAIL477
sco23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I see that Nero's got his own show. I love a good spinoff kinda like Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer.
ZOMG its Angie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
haha woooow. i luv it!

(i should like, probably finish shadows of heroes before i move onto this BUT!... idk i just feel like catching an OC thing b4 its too late so... yep! I'D LIKE TO SEND SUM OCS PLEASE!)

plz update soon, even if u dont accept my characters :)

and now i love nero too
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
here's a review for ur passion:

i love this story and i enjoy oni (i hope he appears alot in further chapters).

since im deciding to add some worth while commentary, here it is:

i like the interaction between the characters and how you describe things and keep them in your own unique writing style.

back to randomness:

GO NERO! KICK SOME SERIOUS ARSE IN THIS STORY! Yea, I'll submit a few OCs (maybe...?) expect at least one in about... 5-ish minutes.

Later.

-HAVE A GOOD ONE-
wisdom-jewel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'll send you a few you can look over