Reviews for Secret Crowds
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 3/15 eyes are swimming. Oh Jack. If only he'd been there. Wonderful story!
Filia-Eridani chapter 1 . 2/26
It's funny...I also have End of Time Part 2 download from iTunes...and I wonder the same thing...I suppose we keep watching it because it is beautiful...because there is no greater love than to lay down your life so that another, however old or unimportant, may live.
meetmeyesterday chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Type your review here...
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ha! Perfect! Who else could do that but Jack Harkness? I like how you think.
debbiea chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my,you've made me cry. If only it could have happened this way.

Not often a fanfic makes me cry. Oh god. Yeah. If only...

RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was great!

I have looked at your profile and I can't believe I'm correcting you on this because it seems like you have seen more of the classic DW than I have, but it's Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, not Brigadier Stewart. Lethbridge is not his first name. His whole name is Brigadier Alastair Lethbridge-Stewart. I'm not sure I spelled the first name right because I only heard in Battlefield (7th Doctor), but I have seen his name written out on the backs of videos and DVDs of Doctor Who, so I do know how to spell it.

And that was an awfully long reveiw to correct a tiny, understandable mistake. It was the only mistake I found though, and the story was wonderful!
LilysLittleTwin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh. My. God.

As a warning right now, I am very bad at giving serious reviews, but I decide to anyway. So here it goes.

This. Should. Have. Happened.

I miss Ten so much! He shall forever be THE Doctor. Eleven is good, too, but sometimes I wish Wilf had just died, no matter if that makes me the most horrid person on this Earth.

Or Jack could appear. That would've been good, too.
John Hawkman chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love this story. It reminds me of a conversation I had with a guy at a sci-fi convention; we both brought up the fact that The Doctor could have just called Jack in
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This needs a sequel. Badly. It's far too fantastic to be left alone. :)
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was amazing and emotional... All his companions :) Jack Harkness :) River and Jenny and everyone and ASTRID ALL STARDUSTY and ...

I am teary.

"A redhead in a wedding dress with an auton clinging to her arm."

*flails and dies*
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awwwwwww! _

That's bloody gorgeous. Makes no sense whatsoever, but who cares? It's gorgeous!}

Seriously, this is really really good. I like 11, and Matt, so I don't wish this had REALLY happened, but it's nice to...imagine it, just from a bit :D

One query; the redhead and the Auton are Amy/Rory, yeah? How? Are you assuming that 10 will now live through Series 5, or that 11 will eventually meet Amy when the Doctor eventually regenerates?