Reviews for Secret Crowds
meetmeyesterday chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Type your review here...
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ha! Perfect! Who else could do that but Jack Harkness? I like how you think.
debbiea chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my,you've made me cry. If only it could have happened this way.

Not often a fanfic makes me cry. Oh god. Yeah. If only...

Beautiful!
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was great!

I have looked at your profile and I can't believe I'm correcting you on this because it seems like you have seen more of the classic DW than I have, but it's Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, not Brigadier Stewart. Lethbridge is not his first name. His whole name is Brigadier Alastair Lethbridge-Stewart. I'm not sure I spelled the first name right because I only heard in Battlefield (7th Doctor), but I have seen his name written out on the backs of videos and DVDs of Doctor Who, so I do know how to spell it.

And that was an awfully long reveiw to correct a tiny, understandable mistake. It was the only mistake I found though, and the story was wonderful!
LilysLittleTwin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh. My. God.

As a warning right now, I am very bad at giving serious reviews, but I decide to anyway. So here it goes.

This. Should. Have. Happened.

I miss Ten so much! He shall forever be THE Doctor. Eleven is good, too, but sometimes I wish Wilf had just died, no matter if that makes me the most horrid person on this Earth.

Or Jack could appear. That would've been good, too.
John Hawkman chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love this story. It reminds me of a conversation I had with a guy at a sci-fi convention; we both brought up the fact that The Doctor could have just called Jack in
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This needs a sequel. Badly. It's far too fantastic to be left alone. :)
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was amazing and emotional... All his companions :) Jack Harkness :) River and Jenny and everyone and ASTRID ALL STARDUSTY and ...

I am teary.

"A redhead in a wedding dress with an auton clinging to her arm."

*flails and dies*
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awwwwwww! _

That's bloody gorgeous. Makes no sense whatsoever, but who cares? It's gorgeous!}

Seriously, this is really really good. I like 11, and Matt, so I don't wish this had REALLY happened, but it's nice to...imagine it, just from a bit :D

One query; the redhead and the Auton are Amy/Rory, yeah? How? Are you assuming that 10 will now live through Series 5, or that 11 will eventually meet Amy when the Doctor eventually regenerates?