Reviews for Elementary kids
ObscureLotus chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
LOLOLOL, I love Ryo sibling omakes! xD Gosh Ryoma's adorable I love this story; please update? :D
olympicmayhem chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
I love the story! It's soo funny! Anyway, does Kirihara like Echizen as in like as something else? BTW, my fav characters here are: Yukimura, Ryoga, Niou, Kirihara, Kintaro, Shiraishi. But they're all funny!
Alpha14 chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Haha. This story is so cute! Especially with Ryoma fighting with Ryoga.
SniperGYS chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
Je, Ryoma is really fun here, he hate Ryoga a lot! I want a house like Yuushi's xD, aah~ and now i remember when i play something like that when i has 5 with my cousin xD
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
that was hilarious with the bee scene... and the I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! part. so funny :D
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
*lets out the breath she was holding

I was so scared both sdists were going to be on the same team. Thats never a good thing no matter whats going on!

Great Chapter!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Poor Niou, he got knocked out by Ryo-chan D: lol Ah, I know how it feels to mess up on a chapter, like one time I had a character in one of my stories doing math and I guess I added wrong or something so I put the wrong answer and someone in a review had to tell me that, so embarrassing... XD *Gasp* I just figured out why Ryoma has a hard time liking Ryoga! It all happend like this:

Ryoga: Orange Ponta is better than grape

Ryoma: :O No IT'S NOT!

Ryoga: Yes it is, Grape Ponta sucks, orange is the best!

Ryoma: NO! That's not true, YOU SUCK!

Ryoga: :O Chibisuke! WAAAH!

It all makes since now :D Anyway I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter lol I wonder what they will have to find }:3
Coco96 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Hahaha Ryoma is soo adorable!

SniperGYS chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
Oh the game will be in Yuushi's house? Interesting x3! jaja poor Yuushi xD

And Akaya like always x3.

Your Ryoma and Ryoga really killme xD!
Coco96 chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
Lol! That was sooooo funny!

Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
LOL I loved this chapter~ XD poor Ryoga, Ryoma gives him such a hard time... wait a second... should I switch that? lol hmmm the treasure hunt game, well I remember at my camp I used to go to, there was this game we played and it was kind of like treasure hunting but at the same time not exactly like it, it was actually different... maybe I should PM you because it would be kind of long to explain XD But awesome chapter!
SniperGYS chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Jaja Ryoma really dislike his brother xD! And Nioh and his "Hero Pose" is win :D.

And now a Treasure game, who will win this time? want to see!
Coco96 chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
Hahaha! I loooove Ryoma's phrase about Ryoga!

Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
GAK! I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter D: I was in a hurry, but I got to read it -'

LOL poor Ryoga, Ryoma he just wants you to love him is that so much to ask? D: See I knew Niou had superpowers that let him hear things through walls and break open the door and yell "I KNOW THE REASON WHY!" In a dramatic fashion, all he needs is red tights and a blue cape and he'll be perfect! It took about six minutes for Seiichi to try and figure out what he said? o.o LOL and just think, he probably got it right the first time but said it was wrong XD Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter, now they're playing Scavenger hunt? MWAHAHAHA The game I always sucked at }:D Come Kintarou, let's show them the power of the hiding behind poles in hide and seek siblings, WIN THIS FOR ME! -
SmartOotori chapter 16 . 12/4/2010