Reviews for Life Takes It's Turns
ChavaAyanna chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Why is it that fans are more creative than PAID Hollywood people? LOL. That story was excellent
melinda08 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
oh I hate that this story has ended. this title was clever and it was clever how you worked it in to this chapter. This was a very memorable story and thank you for writing it!
melinda08 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
good, he's a judge, she's back in his court, they are together, all is where they should be again. I love this story!
melinda08 chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Yessss! They kissed. She loves him too!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
They SO needed to have us see/hear the letters in the show!

Darn it! haha

Please continue...
melinda08 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I am so glad you updated! This was well worth the wait. I hope Harry is safe and that Christine can stop him. I'm glad there was an admission of sorts of feelings and I hope she realizes how much she cares about him. Maybe its not the right time for her to think about that though; she has to keep him safe and then she might be too angry with him. Hopefully though the right time for those two will come! :) But we'll just have to wait and see, no pressure of course. Awesome job as always!
Dreamer1985 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I hope Harry doesn't do something stupid. Right now I want to slap him.
melinda08 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
its typical of Harry to take matters into his own hands when the going gets tough. I'll be really anxious to see how Christine can help and if she can rally the troops this time, especially Dan. Dan was so funny here, very IC. Very nice to see an update! Definitely waiting more...
melinda08 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Oh Harry, he can be so childish sometimes. Then again he wouldn't be the Harry we all know and love if he weren't. I hope Christine can stop him. Very good
melinda08 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
The Wheelers! That really really made me smile. Oh boy what is Harry going to do. I hope he doesn't screw up his chances now. Or land in the loony bin lol. love this story!
melinda08 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
everyone was so IC here. Bull singing Row row row your boat made me LOL. Dan kissing up was so true to the character as well as Christine willing to sacrifice her appointment for Harry. I hope this works out for everyone.
melinda08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You can't end it like this! so much going on in here. The chemistry, Harry's situation. You know Christine very well and there is no way she would take this lying down. I can't wait to see how she would handle this. I hope to see the other characters in here too because you write them very well also. I already love this story! Sorry I didn't see this story until now but that just leaves more chapters for me to read!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Are you gonna mention the letters he wrote?

I would have LOVED to have heard what he wrote to everybody..*especially* Christine, LOL. ;) I wish they had been read, lol.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Nice idea :)

I did notice that you left Mac out of the "good-bye" line up.

And maybe one or two spelling/grammar mistakes, but I know if you type fast, that can happen.

Oh, and I missed reading the "Like what? Like I'm on 'Dallas' and I dreamed all of this?" haha - great line. But it's okay.

Keep it up.