Reviews for The Six Strings
RionaEire chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A beautiful testiment to the power of music. Sure it may seem unlikely that Jayne is a musician, much less one that has a deep inner being, but I think that Jayne is the type who might just have a few surprises up his sleeve and somehow seeing him do this feels right in this story, it wouldn't feel the same if Kaylee or Zoe did id. Music transcends so much in the world and can express so much, your story was a sweet and good one, thank you for sharing it with me.

Riona
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was beautiful; and left tears in my eyes. Thank you for sharing.
alisosia chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
great chapter

hope there might be a followup
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was really beautiful. I think you did Federico Garcia Lorca proud in capturing the spirit of his poem here. And I love the release that all the surviving crew felt, especially Zoe. It was such a special, healing moment that I really can believe that things will be different and much better for everyone in the morning. I do hope that this is the beginning of Jayne finding the companionship he seeks in the rest of the crew, most of all in River. The two resident killers complement each other so well for all their obvious differences.

Great job with the story! And I'm definitely looking forward to another installment of "Dear Ma" so please keep writing and posting. Thanks!
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was a very nice piece. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow. I honestly just re-watched Serenity and then I read this story. This really made me tear up and I feel warm ad fuzzy and content now.
badkarma00 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
THat was awesome. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it. definitely one for the favorites. Thank you.