Reviews for Pondering
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
No, not lame at all. I enjoyed it. :)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Aww, that was cute(:

prettypinklips chapter 1 . 10/24/2010

That was like, Jesus, in fan fiction form.
Ilovehellokittty123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
ive actually been looking for a story like this! im so glad i found this one it was really cute :)
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh wow, that was super cute! you should do another like this :D
Eredis chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was super fantastic. And it needs to happen on the show. Like, ASAP. It's a perfect way for Eli to find out about Clare's past.

Anywho, I have no doubt in my mind that Eli would have definitely tried to steal Clare away if she was somehow still dating KC by the time Eli came around. I figure it wouldn't have been that hard, anyway.

The whole Eli and KC asking Clare to prove that she didn't care what people thought was completely true. Difference was that where KC's plan failed, Eli's totally succeded. (Another point for Eclare!)

I adore the end. Srsly.

xxEri Lestrange
savsam chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I didn't even realize that that was K.C. had first said to Clare! The whole, "you worry too much about what people think," the story was good! and I liked how you didn't make K.C. get involved in their relationship
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2010

That was...

It really was. :)
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It wasn't lame at all, it was really cute, I liked it a lot : )
liz4eva89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
cuteeee, i love how eli instantly hated kc
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
lame? more like genius!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
super cute! adored the ending
H3FFA chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Cute!luv eli!
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was really cute. I think you misunderstood the statement "you twist my rubber arm," though. :P It's a play on the statement to "twist one's arm." While twisting one's arm means you're forcing them to do something, twisting one's RUBBER arm means you don't have to try very hard, because they already want to do it. So when Eli said it, he was telling Clare that she didn't have to force him; he WANTED her to be his girlfriend. 3 I don't know what you thought it meant...He wanted her to wrap his arms around her? XD But your last sentence kind of makes no sense lol

Anyway, I really loved the rest of it! It was cool to read about Eli's reaction to K.C. And I'm glad Clare mentions that she doesn't regret her time with him; many fics have her wanting to forget everything that ever happened between them, but I think that's OOC for her. She WOULD see the best in everything, and this is no exception. And I liked that you mentioned the parallels between the first time Klare and Eclare REALLY interacted. Quite fascinating to read :) Good job!