Reviews for Loyalty
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome job 3
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awwww, such sweet brotherly fluff! :) I really enjoyed this one-shot, and I loved how you wrote Toboe's and Tsume's characters. It's been awhile since I've seen this anime, but I remember the basics...somewhat. :P I especially like Toboe and Tsume - the brotherly relationship between these two has the potential for so much fluff! I hope you write more for these two and this fandom!
Diamondsgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. The canon characters are very believable and well-written, and the OCs have their place in the story (which is not in the spotlight), and that makes them so much better to read. I love the detail, and the fact that the main characters are Tsume and Toboe (my favorite characters) makes it even better in my opinion. Great job! :)

I have a Tsume and Toboe story that can be interpreted as either yaoi or not, and if it's not too much trouble I would love to hear your opinion on it! It's in my stories list as "Breathe No More."

Keep up the great work!

-Diamondsgirl :)
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Nice~

Really well written and amazing picture too! ) I gotta say I partly waited for Toboe to attack the sniperist. ;

...Over and out...

Great story. I just love Wolf's Rain! Though why did everyone die? :'(
loony chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This story really grabbed at me. I loved it. Your an amazing autor. You might want to think about it as a career.
beanie29 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was amazing :) I love the end it was so beautiful.

And the fight scenes were awesome :D
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
awwww so cute! and ur right it was nice to read a non-yaoi peice of the two!_!
mjdewjpofekpfrekf chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww! I love it! 3 Not much of a Tsume x Toboe fan, but this was so cute!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Personally, I'm just glad to see awesome little adventure ficlets like this in the fandom. :) (If you're looking for more adventure genfics featuring Tsume, I recall this little fic called "Oblation," but haven't been able to find it lately...)
LishaChan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010