Reviews for Drive Until the Rain Stops
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The grammatical errors ("almost loathe," "over stimulate," the use of the past perfect rather than the past when recounting events before the present) were more than compensated for by the novel phrasing ("adrenaline-soaked grin") and occasional moments of humor ("he makes an exception since John is apparently unaware that it is the obvious"). Additionally, the bit with John's therapist was both interestingly subtle and completely in keeping with Sherlock's sense of propriety. The ending was excellent: neither abrupt nor overly clich├ęd.
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Your decision to keep Sherlock away from being a man of meaningful words fits well in this story.
One of my favourite points about your writing is the way you've captured Mycroft - I can hear him saying the words you give to him without any stretch of the imagination )
Thank you for posting!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Beautifully written. Great characterization. Bravo!
123-321 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
aww lol
Majnoona chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Sweet story and great characterization, but what really held my interest was the just the lovely writing. A really enjoyable read!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is surprisingly sweet-not exactly an emotion one associates with Sherlock Holmes, but still, it's there. I love Sherlock's observation of and concern about John, and Mycroft's irritatingly accurate little hints that point Sherlock in the right direction. You also have a lovely way with settings, very subtle but quite vivid and illuminating, and all canon characters are perfectly IC-even Mycroft's texts. :) Beautifully written. I look forward to more from you soon, as the muse allows.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Good story. Well written! :)
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wonderful story! Very in character. I love the subtlety Sherlock used, and the inclusion of Mycroft in the whole affair. I especially loved the last sentence. :D
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, that was a really good read. I hope you continue writing stories for this fandom in the future.
Richefic chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Loved every part of this. The characterisation was spot on and I loved the way Sherlock (with a bit of assistance from the excellent Mycroft) eventually came through. And John's knowing at the end was just a perfect way to round it out.
mrs winny chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lovely story, I look forward to the next.
Jezzworth chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow,that was really good, I hope you will write more Sherlock fiction, you captured the characters really well and I would love to see more from you.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was excellent!
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Loved it, absolutely loved it.