Reviews for Claire
StevenM chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great stuff! Keep up the good work!
Thot84 chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Yippie! A new chapter!

And I'm quite okay with the "altercation" between Trip and Malcolm since tensions aren't always handled the best way, or to be more precise, the nice way. Therefore, this way to let off some steam fits nicely into the picture.

Keeping writing!
V'Kotik chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
too much angst
Zero Credibility chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Arghh! Nooo, don't do it, Trip!
Zero Credibility chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I have no idea who these people are yet, but already you have made me care. Matix sounds very similar to Trip and at first I wondered if this was Trip under cover, but I guess not. I wonder if Trip and Matix will ever meet, would be interesting to see how they got on,
Thot84 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Hey, you are back! *yippie*

The tensions are high on board, but that's understandable after the attack and the struggles between the main figures of the Enterprise.

The defiance of Malcolm against Archer's decision is a interesting plot but always a narrow line to walk, because Malcolm's sense of duty is very high. Therefore every decision of him to disrespect his "duty" should be outlined clearly. Otherwise it easily gets out of character, but I think there is enough "material" avaiable to back up Malcolm's possible actions.

For example, you could outline how Malcolm realizes that Trip has been a bad influence on him to listen sometimes more to your instincts than your formal guide lines or perhaps Malcolm's latest 'experience' with Section 31 showed him foulish it can be to just follow the line of command although you feel differently.

I hope of another up-date soon,

AA chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
love the story . And i like the fact that it's follow beneath the raptor wing .
Thot84 chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
A thoughtful view into Trip's mind: the trauma by the assignment of Section 31, the feeling to be out of sorts, the stress on him and at the same time no solely turning everything into a depressing atmosphere.

Trip has problems and they could turn worse, but at the same time you as a author don't transport a feeling of all out missery.

Very much in character and very respectful about the mental developement and consequences.

P.S.: You see, I want to encourage you to keep writing. So I'm reviewing more chapters of this story. ;)
Thot84 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
I just saw that the number of reviews doesn't reflect the quality of the story in the least. Therefore my new review.

1) This chapter really shows that you have a hand for portraing Romulans: The sense of paranoia underneath their actions and in their planning.

Great job here.

2) I really like the way you build up the tension between Trip and T'Pol in the former chapters. Instead of blaming just one side for acting foolishly, you use their differences in understanding the situation.

Just the one part ("T'Pol stood and could only watch as Trip left the room. She turned towards the window, grasped her hands behind her back and stared out at the stars. How did this happen? This was completely unexpected. T'Pol's scientific brain began to run possible causes for the outcome for which she found herself in the middle of. After a few minutes she could only conclude that this was a primary example of erratic human emotion on Trip's part.") sounds so simple but is simply brilliant.

You just keep hoping that Hoshi invents an UT for "Trip-T'Pol" and the other way round.
STReader chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Intensionintention. Ambitious plot keep up the good work
brankel1 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I love it.
Liliesshadow chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
update soon plz!
Thot84 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Your stil of writing is very refreshing: straight to the point but still creating an appealing atmosphere of the scene.

The plot lines, as far as I can see them, appear to be intertwined very good, but I would like to get a summary of the actions of Trip and the others up to the point, where you started to tell the story, because right now I'm not sure of the situation of the figures. For example, are you picking up everything/the most part of the Romulan War novels by Martin and Mangels, and if so where does your story deviate from it? The passage about Travis (leaving Enterprise because of the Kobayashi Maru, having back luck after that aso.) indicates something like that.

Or do you want to tell it in flashbacks?

Keeping writing!
brankel1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I love it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I'm hooked. Your summary says someone from Trip's past but your character codes have T'Pol and Archer... is that correct?