Reviews for Blind Intentions
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
I'm wondering what is up with Alice? And will Jacob be back in the picture?
OcSickGirl chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
It's after midnight and I need to be up in less than 6 hours but I can not put this down!
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Oh man creepy little kids freak me out... and I keep imaging the kid from the shining when you talk about Nathan's "other" personality...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Omg what a wench...lol. Now we know where Esme gets her delusions from...hahahaha
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
He's trying...but he has so far to go. I do give you credit for getting me to sympathize with him a little more. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
He has a long road ahead f him...but I think your doing a great job of showing his growth ar at least his effort.
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
This is such a great story and I was soooo not expecting the twist with the letter!
OcSickGirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Ohhhh boy this chick Kate belongs on the crazy train!
OcSickGirl chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Awww that sucks because I would live to know what that note fom Tanya said...hint hint hint! :). And FINALLY Edward grew a pair!
OcSickGirl chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
That was an awesome chapter! I'm so proud of Bella! And Edward needs to do soooo much more than just walk out with her to make up for he way he and his family treated her all this time. I'm very disappointed in him.
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
So glad I stumbled upon the link for this story! Sooooo good! My heart is breaking for Bella, and even though she blames him, it wasn't REALLY Edwards fault. He's a man after all, tits and ass blind their judgement. (sarcasm there)
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I still think Skankya had something to do with it. So happy they found him though!
OcSickGirl chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Oh god please don't let Skankya gt pregnant now...lying bitch.
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Oh that is just mean! So glad I'm reading this when it's already complete! Lol
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh yeah SOOO hating Tanya and Esme right now...
4,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »