Reviews for Blind Intentions
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
I'm reading this after that story has already been completed. I would love to read the letter Tanya wrote, is is posted anywhere?

I seriously think Esme is sick. Carlisle needs to take a good look at his wife and think about ways he can get her the help she needs.

I like that Edward is moving in with Bella and seeing her in a whole new light. I really hope Nathan can shed some light on the situation soon. Tanya must not have gone too far (oh, Lord, don't tell me Esme is helping her hide is she?) if she left the letter with Esme...
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
OH my gosh, that Esme is psychotic...there has to be some reason she would be such a horrible person to Bella. What did she do in her past that makes her take it out on Bella? Was Esme some whore who got pregnant and was saved by Carlisle or something?

I would love to see the day when Edward really stands up to his mother, because walking away from her isn't my idea of standing up for Bella. He needs to tell her where to go. And what the hell is wrong with Carlisle for allowing his wife to terrorize the mother of his grandson like this? Esme needs some serious medication!

I wish Bella could just take Nathan and go away from all of these psycho people...
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
So, I know that Tanya was involved in Nathan's kidnapping, but was she abusing him before then? Is that what the pictures show? Please tell me she wasn't doing anything really horrible to him...was she?
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
OH, thank God! I know Tanya had something to do with this and hopefully Nathan will be able to tell them what happened!
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Tanya has got to be the most pathetic excuse for a human being if she had anything to do with Nathan's kidnapping!
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
OH Lord, please don't let it be Nathan! I have two little girls, and I would gladly die for them before ever having to identify either of them in a morgue. Poor Bella, and Edward too...
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
OK, Esme is psychotic and needs to be institutionalized! Why on God's green earth is she so hell bent on terrorizing Bella - and why would she be so all-consumed by Tanya? She acts like Tanya is God and Bella is the devilĀ” So, did Esme do something to trap Carlisle years ago and has now found a kindred spirit in the bitchy Tanya?

Sorry, I know I've gone off on her the last two chapters but I just don't get how people don't see what;s right in front of them...
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Oh my gosh, what the hell is Esme's problem? Why is she such a bitch and why on earth would she treat Bella this way, especially when her son and Esme's grandchild is missing? I don't understand why Edward would allow them to treat the mother of his child this way? Does Carlisle and Alice feel this way too? Damn, I want to punch her in the face!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Ugh, I know you warned us about the story, but I have the hardest time when Edward is with Tanya and the fact that they're married and in love makes my tummy hurt. I will keep reading because I want to know what happened to Nathan!
totally eclipsed xo chapter 31 . 8/24/2011
That was beautiful and amazing! I loved the whole story! :)
xNOMx chapter 31 . 8/23/2011
Love the story :D
lt90 chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
I'm loving this story! Thanks for sharing.
twiquarius chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
oh man, Tanya is sooo dumb... And Esme? I have only words like crazy, blind, awful...
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
just wondering, does tanya have a lot of money? as filthy rich like edward's family?

i cannot believe esme would do that. judging someone without getting to know them. she's supposed to be this civilised person, someone who has great manners from the way she was brought up. but this, doesn't seemed like it.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
wait how old is he now?

how stupid can she get. make sure he's on the bus first. such a dumb bitch.
3,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »