Reviews for Blind Intentions
OcSickGirl chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Awwwww they are so perfect for eachother. So happy they are getting their HEA.
OcSickGirl chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Nathan is such a great kid...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
Go Bella, stand by your man! I love tht hey are getting together now!
OcSickGirl chapter 24 . 2/19/2012
That Wea a sweet first date...I still on agree with the way Alice is acting but oh we'll.
OcSickGirl chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Wow, I totally did not see that coming with Bella...lol. Nice twist! And I'm smh at Carlisle...he saw what was happening with his son and did nothing to help. Instead found some whore to stick his dick in.
cherryhilz chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Wow...this story has me hooked. I saw it rec'd on FB, and I was only going to read the 1st chapter to see what the story was about so I can read later, but I couldn't stop reading. Lovin it!
OcSickGirl chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
I feel bad for Edward because I don't think Alice is being fair. He was just a boy when the favoritism started...he's not responsible for his mothers actions...he places enough blame on himself for what he did to Bella. Alice doesn't need to lay her insecurities and abandonment issues at his feet also. I feel that she needs to grow up, get over herself and give Edward a REAL apology.
OcSickGirl chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Major fist pump for Edward! But damn the cliffie on Skankya! Ok you have me soooo hooked on this story, awesome job, I feel like I was right there in the room when Edward told off Esme!
OcSickGirl chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
I'm liking Edward soooo much right now, and I hope Bella starts to come around soon.
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
Yay, they are getting comfy with eachother!
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Gotta love Nathan! And shame on Jacob for using a kid to get his game on with Bella.
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
I'm wondering what is up with Alice? And will Jacob be back in the picture?
OcSickGirl chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
It's after midnight and I need to be up in less than 6 hours but I can not put this down!
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Oh man creepy little kids freak me out... and I keep imaging the kid from the shining when you talk about Nathan's "other" personality...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Omg what a wench...lol. Now we know where Esme gets her delusions from...hahahaha
4,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »