Reviews for Blind Intentions
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Omg what a Now we know where Esme gets her delusions from...hahahaha
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
He's trying...but he has so far to go. I do give you credit for getting me to sympathize with him a little more. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
He has a long road ahead f him...but I think your doing a great job of showing his growth ar at least his effort.
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
This is such a great story and I was soooo not expecting the twist with the letter!
OcSickGirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Ohhhh boy this chick Kate belongs on the crazy train!
OcSickGirl chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Awww that sucks because I would live to know what that note fom Tanya said...hint hint hint! :). And FINALLY Edward grew a pair!
OcSickGirl chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
That was an awesome chapter! I'm so proud of Bella! And Edward needs to do soooo much more than just walk out with her to make up for he way he and his family treated her all this time. I'm very disappointed in him.
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
So glad I stumbled upon the link for this story! Sooooo good! My heart is breaking for Bella, and even though she blames him, it wasn't REALLY Edwards fault. He's a man after all, tits and ass blind their judgement. (sarcasm there)
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I still think Skankya had something to do with it. So happy they found him though!
OcSickGirl chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Oh god please don't let Skankya gt pregnant now...lying bitch.
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Oh that is just mean! So glad I'm reading this when it's already complete! Lol
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh yeah SOOO hating Tanya and Esme right now...
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Hmmmmm, bitcynmuch Esme? Great chapter though!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, first chapter and I'm hooked!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 31 . 2/1/2012
this story has been in my to read list for awhile now, and im so glad that i saved it and finally had time to read it!

i loved this story! the writing and grammar were really good, which i appreciate!

i loved loved loved all of the characters! even the ones i hated, because they were so honest and believable...

i was a little surprised with jimmy, but i thought it was really great in the story... especially when it was brought back up in the last chapter!

i loved that bella didn't take all the shit edwards family dished out to her, and that she knew herself so truly...

i loved the way tanya died, lol... i thought it was great that kate killed her

i was surprised with edwards grandmother, but i loved how it was put in the story

i loved their proposal and wedding! i loved all of the babies they had!

i really liked how you developed, throughout the whole story, the relationships between the three siblings, and then how their relationship was with bella!

i really really loved how easily edward went to therapy, that he realized he needed to go, and didn't let the stigma surrounding therapy hinder him

i just... loved it all! and cant wait for read the outtakes!
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »