Reviews for Blind Intentions
sholtsclaw698 chapter 10 . 10/28
wow... just wow. awesome chapter
sholtsclaw698 chapter 3 . 10/28
love this story!
emmzac chapter 3 . 10/28
This is so worth reading again... I can't even remember how long ago it was when I first read this but reading again now it just as good
I'm sorry, but I keep shaking my head. Why on earth would Bella want Edward? She is a complete martyr, and for what? Angst levels? She won't use the child support, she won't date, she won't she won't she won't...she's actually completely pathetic. You can be a mom and self actuality at the same time. Good grief.
Rebadams7 chapter 31 . 8/29
What a brilliant work.
lmb1 chapter 31 . 7/31
I loved reading your story. Thank you for sharing.
alemorganx chapter 23 . 6/3
Feels like they're forcing their feelings :/
louanne61 chapter 18 . 5/27
I hate that Jacob has come into the mix. I'm just hoping she doesn't cave or Charlie get's himself involved in this.
louanne61 chapter 12 . 5/26
I love Charlie doesn't mix his words and Rose go girl.
louanne61 chapter 8 . 5/26
So glad that Bella stood up for herself. It was about time Edward grow a backbone.
louanne61 chapter 6 . 5/26
I'm so glad they found him, I can't believe the way everyone wanted to hold a memorial service. I hope Jake doesn't become a part of the fixture now.
louanne61 chapter 5 . 5/26
How could Edward have sex when all this is going on. Its about time he thought of Bella and less of himself and Tanya.
louanne61 chapter 4 . 5/26
Who would of thought Edward is a deadbeat dad. I feel for Bella, no one seems to be in her corner.
louanne61 chapter 3 . 5/26
I think that Esme could of set up Edward and Tanya in the first place. She's the gold digger she doesn't seem to work. It's about time Edward manned up and thought about Bella.
louanne61 chapter 2 . 5/26
I have a feeling that Tanya has something to do with this. She doesn't seem bothered at all. As for Esme I don't think I'm going to like her in this story.
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »