Reviews for Blind Intentions
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Sounds interesting, can't wait to see what you're gonna do with it. ;)
Removed Forever chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP! :)
Removed Forever chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow.
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
so is mom the only one to hate Bella like that or is it the whole of eddie's family ?

I would love to see Bella smack that cow in the mouth... but she has too much dignity to do that, Nathan will be found safe and well though - right ?
camianbu88 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
WOW this is sooo good!, are you planning in wrting in Bella's POV? I think that would be awesome
mamacat20 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I can already see from the 1st chapter that Bella gave up Edward to keep the peace between himself and his family. Knowing that his Mom and the restof them didn't trust her she wasn't going to risk being treated that way, possibly all the time.

Someone needs to bitch slap Esme. Please let it be Bella. ;)
twilighter20 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Just found your story and i'm officially hooked. I really hate Esme she's so horrible and there is definetly something fishy about Tanya. I think she wants Edward to herself and had something to do with Nathans disappearance, but i'm really hoping Esme didn't help herin some way. Can't wait to see what happens next :) x
flojo03 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
not really liking this esme, she is under tanyas spell, atleast edward is comforting bella and putting her first as nathans mum in this quest to find him
kdpc chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Finally! FF will let me review this chapter. So frustrating.

Anyway, great first chapter.
kdpc chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I noticed on twitter you started a new story. I also noticed some reviewers commented about this being a cheatward story. Good lord they must be on something! No way did I get that from these first two chapters! Ridiculous!

I'm hooked already. I'm thinking Tanya has something to do with Nathan's disappearance. Maybe even his mom? I hope not though. That would just be sad. She is a bitch though!

Looking forward to what happens next.
jennah1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I officially hate Esme now. Something is very shady with Tanya. I think she is tired of playing mommy to Nathan and wants Edward all to herself. She is tired of sharing his attention and wants her out of his life. I wonder if Esme is part of this deal too.
belanded chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I'm glad I read review before starting a story. The fact that Edward is with Tanya instead of Bella tells me everything I need to know about him. Even though I'm not going to read this, I really hope Bella the idiot is not pining for him. Something tells me Esme made her give up on a relationship with Edward and she has been in love with him all this time. That would really suck, since he has been banging Tanya while Bella was all alone. I'll pass.
alli817 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
another great chapter!

But I dunno if I can take the heart fail!
maxandmo chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Loved it bb! Ew, I want to strangle Esme!
shayna.lane chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
I so think tanya did something I think she got tired of playing mommy to nathan and got rid of him and I so hate esme I hope it comes back to bite her in the ass when it turn out that tanya is the gold digging whore. I can't wait for more update soon
3,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 Next »