Reviews for Blind Intentions
flojo03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this looks good, this would be every parents nightmare to have their child go missing. Not sure why but I think tanya has something to do with it, wanting to have edward to herself so she can go on holidays when she wants... look forward to the next chappy
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG woman.

GOOD. STUFF!

I like that you're not starting it out like many do, with Bella and Edward jealous of one or the other. I like that you're going against the grain here and that it appears they've already made a go of things and failed.

I was having a gut feeling at the end that Tanya did this some how, I'll have to wait and see if that's true or if someone else out there is after Nathan for some reason but I truly like it.

LOVE!

XOXOXOXOXO
jennah1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Only thing I can say is "Oh crap what has Tanya done now.". Please hurry and get more chapters posted. This looks to be an exciting one.
teacupsNmints chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
How is it I just know you are going to make me snot sob? I am intrigued...but my gut is already beginning to ache. I see Angst/Hurt/Comfort up at the top for the category-promise me there will be comfort...okay?
xTwilightLove chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this will Edward and Bella be together in the end
3,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266