Reviews for Blind Intentions
kdpc chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Good lord, I hope Tanya has something to do with E and B's son missing because if not the chances he's still alive are very slim.

I so wanted to smack Edward for allowing his mother to treat Bella the way she did. It's says a lot about their relationship that it took Carlisle to stand up for Bell. Love to him and Alice. I'd say Edward has years of damage to make up for. My guess Bella doesn't admire him too much.

Anyway, the story is really starting to get good.
morethanmyself chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
And now Tanya has to die w/Esme. I'm still biting my nails to stubs wondering where poor Nathan is! Hurry and update! Please?
morethanmyself chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
OMG I want to strangle Esme. Seriously? Her grandchild is missing and she's causing more drama? I really appreciate that B & E get along even though they aren't together. It's a refreshing dynamic.
morethanmyself chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This story is going to kill me. Dead. I like the obstacles you've set up for them to overcome and I think B & E are both interesting characters. I'm on the edge of my seat already!
alli817 chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
great chapter!
maxandmo chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Great chapter! I am requesting a bitch slap from Bella to Tanya!
flojo03 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
what a heartless biatch tanya is... not helping her alibi at all. Poor bella having to deal with esme, lucky alice is on her side and how devastating thinking that the father of your child is going on a holiday while he is missing
faniac chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
There's nothing like finding a new story that makes you're heart beat in exitement! And I just found this one this morning :) yeah!

All things point to Tanya having something to do with the kidnapping for now. If this is the case, I wouldn't want to be in Edward's shoes. The guilt he's going to feel along with Bella's wrath for exposing his son to this situation is going to be unbarable and Bella is bound to want to kill him. As a mother myself, I'd want to...

Please, please tell me that someone will slap Esme in the face and shut her up before the end of this fic...

I can't wait for the next update! :)
Gabi-b chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
OMG where's nathan?

And I already hate Tanya.

Update ASAP.

XO, G
dinky77 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
I really love this story. and please update soon! tq
Loulabelle chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
AH! When I saw this story I misread and thought there were THIRTEEN chapters posted instead of THREE so when I reached the end of chapter three and BAM! there was nothing else to read I was all "AHHHHHHH! NOOOOO!" But that's not important! What is important is that I am completely sucked into this story and I'm going to find it really hard to wait patiently until you UPDATE! I shall try my hardest though. I feel sad when Esme is a mean character but I'm sure you have your reasons so I'm going to go with it and hope everything turns out for the best. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope Bella's okay :)
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
in so many fics i hate tartya - oops, i mean tanya - but there are very few that i want to punch esme in the mouth as well... I really hope that Bella doesn't get grief from emmett and rosalie too - does Bella have anyone but alice there for her in her time of need ?

I love that you are getting my blood boiling with this fic - Edward needs to grow more of a pair, however throwing the 2 wenches out was a fantastic start : )
shayna.lane chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
i hate esme and tanya you know it wouldn't surprise me if they both had something to do with this like if they got rid of his son they'd make him start over fresh with her and get rid of bella finally I'm in need of the next chapter this story has me so excited its so different then the normal plots out there i love it.
Marianka chapter 3 . 9/28/2010