Reviews for Blind Intentions
louanne61 chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Who would of thought Edward is a deadbeat dad. I feel for Bella, no one seems to be in her corner.
louanne61 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I think that Esme could of set up Edward and Tanya in the first place. She's the gold digger she doesn't seem to work. It's about time Edward manned up and thought about Bella.
louanne61 chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I have a feeling that Tanya has something to do with this. She doesn't seem bothered at all. As for Esme I don't think I'm going to like her in this story.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I got a feeling I'm not going to like Tanya. She seems so selfish and self-centred.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 31 . 4/26/2015
Wonderful story
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
Ya my husband found me rocking on my hands and knees moaning in the living room with#4 and started freaking out taking me go to the hospital! Go to the hospital! I told him I was fine and would go in a little while I just wanted it to progress a little more. Hot there in plenty of time. Had baby 1 hour and 22 min later. Her birth was a lot likes mine only mine wet much quicker. Nice writing the birth. Very realistic
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
I wonder what he was wearing when he was found
michigangal0223 chapter 31 . 3/9/2015
I enjoyed reading
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
good for you Edward get them out
Sydney chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
Ugh... edward is such a dumb ass in this. Really. Lol. It makes me cringe. Especially when he lamely defends bella. I'm just waiting for him to wave his hand and go "good day sir, I said good day". It's still a good story, great plot, I just wish Edward was less stupid.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
Okay...Bella and Edward are hypocrites ... This chapter Bella treated Charlie's new girl like crap...mot as bad as esme but Bella should know better. Edward is treating Carlisle like crap...yeah he wasn't a good father but so far Edward hasn't been one either. His wife tried to have his son killed. You would think Edward would give him a break...he didn't cheat on Edward...he cheated on esme. Tajik about if Nathan remembers how Edward was years later and decided to cut him out of his life?..not liking their characters here...bu again I haven't really liked Edward for most of this story.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
I really liked this story. You did a good job.
Tashakcooks chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
Great story! I love that you took it so far into the future, it's nice to see how at least one child grows up.
Tashakcooks chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Good for her standing up to Esme!
sueIZide chapter 31 . 2/26/2014