Reviews for Blind Intentions
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
Yeah I totally thought you must have experienced giving birth, because you pretty much described my birthing experience, except half way through active labour I looked up totally naked, after trying various positions, to find the day had turned to night and the tinted window at the end of the hospital bed actually looked into anther part of the hospital, and with the lights now on, anyone walking past would get a show, lol.
roseberrygirl chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Loving this story.
roseberrygirl chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Yeah, loudly screwing Tanya whilst Bella was cationic after seeing the dead little boy, was vile.
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Uggh this is so well written, because I am furious. As a mother, I have felt that gut wrenching moment of fear when you realise that you cant see your child, to have them missing for days? God...I just cant...
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
God I would be on a murderous rampage if I was Bella, my daughter is 7 and I still walk her to her classroom, leaving a 5 year old child in a situation with no supervision, especially at a bus stop, god, that's super careless.
cullen sandra chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
your characters drove me nuts and made me mad at times but i still loved your story. im so glad they are together and happy in love. edward turned himself around and everyone deserves a second chance. it took bella awhile to trust edward completlly and understand why, but when she did let him in, omg they are so meant to be.
cullen sandra chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
Such a good chapter. Happiness and good news all around
cullen sandra chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Loved their date.
cullen sandra chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Yay they going on date.
cullen sandra chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
Isn't alice just a jealous bitch?! It was not edward's fault that esme loved him more while growing up and even as adults, but letting that shit out on bella, wow what a classy bitch.
cullen sandra chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Yes edward finally and bella wow slapping the bitch was awesome. I know edward left opening his eyes late, but he finally stood up to her and i bet he felt great. Now let's see what the news are about tanja
cullen sandra chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
lovely family christmas. loved it..
cullen sandra chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
bad move jake. never use a child to get to the mother. bella is not a happy bunny...
i always love decorating for christmas with my children, glad e/d and nathan did it together and they all had fun.
cullen sandra chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
i think its a good idea to let charlie take nathan for his first time away from e/b.
i really like that e/b are talking and not shying away from difficult subjects. it would only cause more problems later on. honesty is the only way, even though it might hurt to hear, keeping it bottled up just makes it worse and in the end it will just be coming out over a stupid argument that escalated.
4,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »