Reviews for Blind Intentions
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
Ya my husband found me rocking on my hands and knees moaning in the living room with#4 and started freaking out taking me go to the hospital! Go to the hospital! I told him I was fine and would go in a little while I just wanted it to progress a little more. Hot there in plenty of time. Had baby 1 hour and 22 min later. Her birth was a lot likes mine only mine wet much quicker. Nice writing the birth. Very realistic
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
I wonder what he was wearing when he was found
michigangal0223 chapter 31 . 3/9/2015
I enjoyed reading
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
good for you Edward get them out
Sydney chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
Ugh... edward is such a dumb ass in this. Really. Lol. It makes me cringe. Especially when he lamely defends bella. I'm just waiting for him to wave his hand and go "good day sir, I said good day". It's still a good story, great plot, I just wish Edward was less stupid.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
Okay...Bella and Edward are hypocrites ... This chapter Bella treated Charlie's new girl like crap...mot as bad as esme but Bella should know better. Edward is treating Carlisle like crap...yeah he wasn't a good father but so far Edward hasn't been one either. His wife tried to have his son killed. You would think Edward would give him a break...he didn't cheat on Edward...he cheated on esme. Tajik about if Nathan remembers how Edward was years later and decided to cut him out of his life?..not liking their characters here...bu again I haven't really liked Edward for most of this story.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
I really liked this story. You did a good job.
Tashakcooks chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
Great story! I love that you took it so far into the future, it's nice to see how at least one child grows up.
Tashakcooks chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Good for her standing up to Esme!
sue1zide chapter 31 . 2/26/2014
Wonderful!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
Yeah I totally thought you must have experienced giving birth, because you pretty much described my birthing experience, except half way through active labour I looked up totally naked, after trying various positions, to find the day had turned to night and the tinted window at the end of the hospital bed actually looked into anther part of the hospital, and with the lights now on, anyone walking past would get a show, lol.
roseberrygirl chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Loving this story.
roseberrygirl chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Yeah, loudly screwing Tanya whilst Bella was cationic after seeing the dead little boy, was vile.
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Uggh this is so well written, because I am furious. As a mother, I have felt that gut wrenching moment of fear when you realise that you cant see your child, to have them missing for days? God...I just cant...
4,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »