Reviews for Wasted
Awaiting chapter 18 if your still doing it my love! Seriously though you are an awesome writer! Don't give up because a lack of reviews!
Seriously everything you have written is fan fucking tastic lol pun intended
DarkEmps chapter 17 . 6/25
You really crafted a great introspection of Sakura with her battle against love and earth shattering chemistry between her and Sasuke. The drama is delicious. I cannot wait for the next possible arc in this story. I am not going to lie, I thought you were going to have Sasuke lose his family there for a bit as his stressor.
update pls
AmutoStAr7 chapter 3 . 6/16
Uhh... kinda very OOC Sasuke but... ya know... it's kind of creepy... lol
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 6/16
HA! Wishful thinking indeed, Sakura dearest! xD Keep up the good work! xD
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 6/16
Awesome! I love these fics, that don't jump right into the 'he'd loved her for a thousand years and finally got her' kinda thing ya know? I seem to like drunk Sakura fics more than I should xD
myungbutt chapter 17 . 5/27
the story ended?
great chapter. I'm so happy you didn't give up on this. I don't think i could handle it if you never finish it. :/
And did you put Gaara/Matsuri in? Yep: chapter 11. It's been 2 years. I'd forgotten too. But whatever. It might not be MY fav pairing (kinda the opposite lol) but this story is totally worth sticking around despite. Just ignore that anon.
Sapherindrial chapter 17 . 3/30
Welcome back! :D I'm so happy you decided to continue it! I hope everythings going well. As per usual, you are an amazing writer. I love how you describe things and how your word choice fits so well with Sakura's character. It's just such a good read. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be!
Purplecherry5 chapter 17 . 3/16
I'm glad you wrote this. So many stories have died. I mean I understand. I don't care to write anymore either but I didn't write good and when somebody does keep a story alive it's so nice. To know we're all still out there, all reeling over this stupid pink and blue addicting couple haha.
Nice to see you again.
Who cares about that anon indeed.
Sounds like they need a joint haha! Just kidding. Yay for end of nasty Sai and back to handsome Sasuke!
RobinSparkelz chapter 17 . 3/13
Oooh, love this story:) so different and awesome yay!
Shodow17 chapter 1 . 3/12
i like it so far :) lol
sasusaku3623649 chapter 17 . 3/11
I don't know what to say weather I like or dislike this story .