Reviews for Wasted
Purplecherry5 chapter 17 . 3/16
I'm glad you wrote this. So many stories have died. I mean I understand. I don't care to write anymore either but I didn't write good and when somebody does keep a story alive it's so nice. To know we're all still out there, all reeling over this stupid pink and blue addicting couple haha.
Nice to see you again.
Who cares about that anon indeed.
Sounds like they need a joint haha! Just kidding. Yay for end of nasty Sai and back to handsome Sasuke!
RobinSparkelz chapter 17 . 3/13
Oooh, love this story:) so different and awesome yay!
Shodow17 chapter 1 . 3/12
i like it so far :) lol
sasusaku3623649 chapter 17 . 3/11
I don't know what to say weather I like or dislike this story .
NuDo chapter 17 . 3/11
I think gaamatsu was some king of a couple thing ,getting high and stuff,but really ,it seems so immature to bitch about it ,as much as we love Naruto ,they are tools to show our opinions,likes,decisions in our fanfics. And isn't it better to see character from different view point.
We are not perfect ,and there is enough fairy-tale written and filmed and animated ,and personally , I like some villains more than some heros/heroines .
Glad you updated ,hope you will find time and desire to keep it up .But if no,what can I say,it's your story ,and all I can do is to be glad you posted it .
Take luck .
tsuyori chapter 17 . 3/11
OMG YOU UPDATED! ASGAKDHLABALAJSLDBLSBSBHS

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG, NOT GIVING UP THE SLIGHTEST HOPE THAT THIS STORY MIGHT STILL LIVE.

Okay enough of cap locks now xD

Anyway, you should have seen my face when I received an email notifying about this story update. I was so happy. I was so happy to the point I had to reread everything from chapter 1 to the latest chapter like 5 times before I decides it was time to review. I really love this story and just, god, thank you so much for my giving up. I'm really glad you're back /sniffles

I hope you'll update soon, as soon as you can write. No rush :D I'm just glad to know you're back and you are determine to finish this amazing story that I loved :3

Love,
tsuyori (less than three)
Sakira-Hime chapter 4 . 3/11
"Ninja'd his way into my brain..." I you got that from Dane Cook, you rock. If not, that's even greater, haha! Loving this story btw...
Miya chapter 16 . 3/5
OHMYGOD I READ IT THE WHOLE NIGHT AND I WAS JUST SO SATISFIED AND DISAPPOINTED FOR FINDING OUT THAT THIS WASN'T COMPLETE YET. :( PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE YOUR STORY. MWA
Greeklettersigma-theEthing chapter 16 . 1/18
Is this story on hiatus?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
gaamatsu is disgusting and so are you
Nobody's Somebody chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So I just reread this and wish there was more!
hakivah chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
you know, I've never actually read sasusaku fanfiction before and on the first chapter I'm already enjoying it
Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
HA, this is epic! Love the summary, and the idea!
Not much time, sorry, g2g, it's late, but I'll be back to read more (and hopefully do this fic some justice with my reviews Dx)
ninastylee chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I love SasuSaku...them having sex touches me like the feeling of plucking thick hair of my armpit
Okay, that was behind disturbing. Ignore that!
Update soon!
Sapherindrial chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Hello there, I'm at last in college as well so I can at last understand what you meant when you spoke of said papers and exams. Anyway, after forgetting about your story for about 6 months out of nowhere it popped into my head again and I thought I'd look it up. (Take it as a compliment, the fact that the memory of it stuck with me.)

I can also now kind of understand Sakura's point of view with the whole Sasuke seeming right for her thing, which is cool. (I have finally have a boyfriend who's more than just a pastime or phase.)

Anyway, I don't know what's going on with you right now, but you must be busy - being out in the real world and all, I hope you're enjoying yourself, and if you find time to update that would be amazing - but no worries, kay? (:

As for your story, It's well written, hysterical, sweet, and in my personal opinion, almost realistic. Your prose is humerous while your observations of feelings and emotionally involved situations are straight forward and honest. And to be honest, if you wrote an actual book, I could definitely be persuaded to read it.

Until then, I bid you adieu, and I wish you the best of luck(: