Reviews for Wasted
RalitsaR chapter 17 . 8/20
I love this so much, thank you! Life is shit and most of the time it's our fault, and I'm so happy this story show's how it really is. How you don't really see the changes your body an mind go through before you make a big step back and look at stuff with a clear head.

Sasuke is such a good character in this story, he's there for Sakura and has patience for her to get herself up and realise he was there, he wasn't using her, and he really did have feeling for her, for a long time.

And Sakura is such a fucked up thing. Like most girls that don't really have a clear view how love and sex works, she goes for the easy road, which is whoring out. Been there, done that. But then Sasuke comes, the feeling come and she denies it, isn't ready. He leaves and another dude comes, this one seems nice, but he isn't Sasuke however you look at it. Again denying herself she chooses to give it a try ... doesn't really work out. Thank God, Sasuke came back to shake her up a bit! And now, I think she's ready to be herself and not the girl who was trying to fix herself with dick, drugs and alcohol. (well ... she will be getting dick :D)

I love it, again Thank you! Thank you and Good Job! Would be so happy to see more from you! :)

P.S. been listening to Mike Stud - Swish and I think it was pretty good for this story :D
nah chapter 17 . 2/18
You are beautiful. And so is this. Keep writing. (Maybe I'll even send another review. ~ You're my first!)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
I really really really really hope you aren't giving up on this story. It is amazing, and YOU are an awesome writer. Just came back to see if it was updated yet, and disappointed yet again. BUT, I'll keep waiting. I hope you see all the awesome people reviewing and are encouraged to write more. Keep up the good work if you see this. :)
SoSymmetrical chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I'm so sad I finished this. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon. I just found this story and fell into absolute love with it. Continue with the chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Lol, that last A/N on 17. Please update soon. I just found your story and stayed up until 3 in the morning reading all chapters. I really want to find out what happens next, so PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE update soon. Love the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Dang. I was sent here by tumblr
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Awaiting chapter 18 if your still doing it my love! Seriously though you are an awesome writer! Don't give up because a lack of reviews!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
Seriously everything you have written is fan fucking tastic lol pun intended
Empsey chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
You really crafted a great introspection of Sakura with her battle against love and earth shattering chemistry between her and Sasuke. The drama is delicious. I cannot wait for the next possible arc in this story. I am not going to lie, I thought you were going to have Sasuke lose his family there for a bit as his stressor.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
update pls
AmutoStAr7 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Uhh... kinda very OOC Sasuke but... ya know... it's kind of creepy... lol
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
HA! Wishful thinking indeed, Sakura dearest! xD Keep up the good work! xD
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Awesome! I love these fics, that don't jump right into the 'he'd loved her for a thousand years and finally got her' kinda thing ya know? I seem to like drunk Sakura fics more than I should xD