Reviews for Wasted
terrorteen chapter 17 . 6/5
Sakura's character is quite... interesting. Usually she's written as inherently good and selfless, caring and passionately loving. But here she's out of control. It's a huge change from the fics I usually read. There are some points when I think she's really being incredibly selfish and inconsiderate, but her flaws are refreshing I suppose.
I got a little upset when she beat Sai up though... I mean... she was being abusive. That "it's-all-about-me attitude was annoying. Though I'm not sure I really like this character, she was interesting to read, and maybe more relatable than usual.
Her promiscuity was also unexpected, it wasn't sugar-coated and barely changed as the story progressed. Something I'm not used to seeing in fics, so it made her character even more unique.
What I didn't like is that she kept up with her selfish and out of control behavior, but didn't really face any consequences. Her and Sasuke always made up, Sai was there when Sasuke left, Ino didn't really try to talk any sense into her... I think her character got away with too many things.

I do like how she kept going though, and didn't mope around for ages after things didn't go her way. She reacted and she felt, but she always tried to distract herself instead of wallowing in sorrow.

It was unusual but I like the friendship that developed between her and Sasuke (taking care of each other when they really needed it eg hypothermia & drunk moments), though I think their relationship was too rushed to be completely believable. Maybe that's how college students are these days (lol as if I myself am not a college student) but she seemed to be comfortable with him pretty quickly, and he just fell head over heels for her for no apparent reason fantastically convenient but nonetheless sweet. It's nice to read Sasuke as the one who always takes her back no matter what. He was stoic and not incredibly open but I think he was the one dealing with her shit for most of this story- DEFINITELY a change from the average SS fic.

There are some loose ends I noticed but I was honestly too engrossed to bother commenting after each chapter. The way it's written was captivating- every chapter's beginning gripped me. Your writing is frank but it's not simple to the point of being bland or unpolished. I love dry humor so I was cackling nonstop. The things she said lmfao I died at "I feel like I have a right to go commando, especially today as there is absolutely no chance of me getting my period" because that is SO ME.
I don't think I've EVER read such a funny fanfiction, and I'm sure i've gone through at least 100 in my time.

I suppose you won't be updating as it's been 2 years, but I guess I don't mind it ending here because I like the last scene with Sasuke and Sakura. I DID want to hear him accidentally blurt out that he's in love with her though. Seems like he came pretty close.
genie chapter 16 . 5/14
this fanfic has me disliking sakura so many times lmao, first she's sleeping around drunk, drinking, getting high with sai of all people, cheating, 'whatever happened to gender equality' idk there never was gender equality 'We're crazy bitches' right she has it all figured out. also this is too white americanized like there's no trace of them actually being japanese, so
Maria chapter 17 . 4/15
Hey! Wow I just read your story and I couldn't stop reading, it's so good, I really like it. So sad it's incomplete. Anyways, I know this is like really weird cause last you updated was in 2015, but it's so good, and I think it would be awesome if some day you decided to finish it. Love your writing and your story making.
AllFourSeasons chapter 17 . 3/28
I just love this story and it's just...arghhhh. I always go through the same pattern of completely submerging myself on stories that are written hella well and it's like when it's not finished I feel so raw and open and my imagination just goes absolutely crazy!

But luckily, this chapter established some closure to the story where my imagination isn't so outlandish and it's like 'pretty good'

Okay anyways, I LOVE THE WRITING STYLE IT REALLY MADE ME CRACK UP AND DIE IN A HOLE BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I STOMPED MY FEET AND JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING.

God I just love how Sakura is just so busy in her mind but she gives like simple responses like "..y-yeah"

So funny!
Cathie-Silva chapter 17 . 2/10
Please continue
Cathie-Silva chapter 2 . 2/9
I've read more or less 500 fanfics and yours is my favorite.
And I'm only on chapter one
Alazia chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
Love it!
RalitsaR chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
I love this so much, thank you! Life is shit and most of the time it's our fault, and I'm so happy this story show's how it really is. How you don't really see the changes your body an mind go through before you make a big step back and look at stuff with a clear head.

Sasuke is such a good character in this story, he's there for Sakura and has patience for her to get herself up and realise he was there, he wasn't using her, and he really did have feeling for her, for a long time.

And Sakura is such a fucked up thing. Like most girls that don't really have a clear view how love and sex works, she goes for the easy road, which is whoring out. Been there, done that. But then Sasuke comes, the feeling come and she denies it, isn't ready. He leaves and another dude comes, this one seems nice, but he isn't Sasuke however you look at it. Again denying herself she chooses to give it a try ... doesn't really work out. Thank God, Sasuke came back to shake her up a bit! And now, I think she's ready to be herself and not the girl who was trying to fix herself with dick, drugs and alcohol. (well ... she will be getting dick :D)

I love it, again Thank you! Thank you and Good Job! Would be so happy to see more from you! :)

P.S. been listening to Mike Stud - Swish and I think it was pretty good for this story :D
nah chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
You are beautiful. And so is this. Keep writing. (Maybe I'll even send another review. ~ You're my first!)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
I really really really really hope you aren't giving up on this story. It is amazing, and YOU are an awesome writer. Just came back to see if it was updated yet, and disappointed yet again. BUT, I'll keep waiting. I hope you see all the awesome people reviewing and are encouraged to write more. Keep up the good work if you see this. :)
SoSymmetrical chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I'm so sad I finished this. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon. I just found this story and fell into absolute love with it. Continue with the chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Lol, that last A/N on 17. Please update soon. I just found your story and stayed up until 3 in the morning reading all chapters. I really want to find out what happens next, so PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE update soon. Love the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Dang. I was sent here by tumblr
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015