Reviews for A Darker World
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 2 . 4/6
dark as hell. very nice. 10/10. thank you
Beautiful. Just. Breath takingly beautiful. Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece. Looking forward to the new chapters :)
Blue VanLocke chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
That actually really good. Some perverse part of me like Luffy's backstory better.
Nemrut chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Pretty interesting, really like the short snippets into this new life. Perfect length as well, don't think it would benefit all that much from being longer, might be more of a downer.

QueenDeedee chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I really like this. So morbid, so dark, so creepy...!
Beautifully done!
SamuraiBuddha chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Best writing in a while. Love it. Very interesting take.
Seor chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
jesus is this addicting to read
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Really cool
lany-chan chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I love the dark plot! Please update this wonderful story!
Rio-Vena chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
This is bloody fucking amazing. It is darker but it still fits the characters.
What are you gonna do to Brook and Franky?
Hell, what the heck are you gonna do with Ace? or is he already dead?

Holy shit this is good, When I finished the first chapter, I had to stop and let it sink in.
humancyrax chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Interesting version on Chopper I wonder how Franky and Brook would be especially Brook a veteran Viking and a more ruthless Koby/Coby too and Luffys line at the end was badass
humancyrax chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Man love how you left what happened to Sanjis leg up to speculation did Zeff hoard the food for himself forcing Sanji to eat his own leg? And a affably evil Shanks intresting it would make Usopp meeting his dad much more interesting
AyumiUK chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Oh.

damn.

This is... amazing.

I particularly love your version of Chopper.

Ah, the most accepted romanization is Coby, not Koby. Although katakana doesn't have this distinction.

Helmeppo is dead, but...

...what happened to Garp?
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This gritty AU manages the 'Darker and Edgier' magnificently. I can't even...
(how many people saw the fic rec at TVtropes?)

If they burned down every island, there wouldn't be any more to pillage very quickly. Even if they're vikings, surely someone (beside Arlong) thought of 'sustainability'? *shot*

Well, the Straw Hats can't really be called "Pirates who don't do anything', since they oppose 'Justice' and Luffy did accept a former Barroque Works agent (even if Robin wasn't a criminal as a kid, she had to become one later; Franky may have been framed, but to the world, he still did it anyway). A quote from a certain fic:

"It was his (Garp's) determination to turn us into fine marines that made me the pirate I am today!"

FFN eats page breaks, so a random chunk of text is a better alternative (that, or things like 000, -, ooo)
erimies chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
There's something really interesting about the way you write this. I like the bleakness of it.