Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
thebluemartian chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Such a cute story. The last line had me roaring with laughter, pink striped hair... too cute.
marianne chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
SketchGal2 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Aww such a sweet sweet story. :D

The interactions between Hotch and Penelope were perfection. Love this pairing _
Lavender Leo chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I am LOVING your stories. And Jack Reid's physics magic much joy. :) The way you write the characters, it feels like you're right there with them, practically living at the BAU. Great work and I hope to see more! You totally inspire me!
spk chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
OMG! Just found this and I loved it! Jack was absolutely adorable! His last thought definitely made me chuckle. :)
Jackie17355 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Ive only just discovered the Hotch/Garcia pairing but love it and this story is really very good. You captured the characters really well and I could actually imagine them being like this. Jack was well written too and brought a smile to my face. Needless to say keep going I would love to see more such well written stories about my favourite pairing. Thank you :-)
bahnannah chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
now that's what i call a cute and happily ever after type of story. well written, too. love jack. i just have to picture a different hotch b/c i have a hard time imagining hotch and penelope together sometimes. then again, i am a huge gibbs and abby shipper, so i just have to keep mark harmon out of my mind. he tends to slip in there as the hero no matter what. lol.
stripes31 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Loved it really starting to like hotch/garcia pairing
ashbail256 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
This story was pure perfection. I love Hotch and Garcia.

Oh and that last line had me lol. Too cute!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
i just squeed hardcore no lie
jack is friggin adorable loved it
id love to read jack and morgans conversation
i love hotch/garcia
persnikitty5 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
that was awesome! too cute!
Luvliacd chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I absolutely love and adore little g-man Jack Hotchner. He is such a perfect miniature replica of his daddy. Hotch and Garcia together makes sense, she'd brighten up his life so much he'd have to smile. Great story, I hope you do another Hotch and Garcia love story. And more Jack would be fantastic too.
Bren Gail chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I liked the character interaction between Hotch and Garcia. I liked the she demon comment too. I loved the story and the fact that you slipped Jack back into it at the end. I can not help, but imagine the looks little Jack would have received while he was singing his little song as he went down the hallway. A little evil part of me can't help but imagine Strauss walking past Jack as he sung.

- Bren
Bren Gail chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I liked how you've protrayed Jack, he has a hint of mischief lying underneath his innocence. This chapter had me laughing and shaking my head at his dramatics that he used against Penelope. I loved it.
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I am rather new to the fandom, but I thought that the conversation between Jack and Hotch was realistic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »