Reviews for Quiver
jstkmbr chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I love me some emotionally damaged Kirk. Great hurt/comfort fic. I really enjoyed it
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I found this story on LJ and thought I remembered it from somewhere. Prompty I searched here and tada, there it is and to my shock I hadn't commented on it back then.
Shame on me.

I really like the story, it's amazing and both feel so in character. I just love it!
How Jim feels bad about himself and makes Spock worry. 3
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Is there a follow-up to what Spock found in Jim's head? Think it would be kinda interesting. And if it results in some hurt/upset Jim getting all intimate with Spock...well, I won't be complaining! ;)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
*smile* That was nicely done!
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh, God! That was the most amazing meld fic, EVER! Congratulations! I loved it *_*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Fantastic job! I especially loved the ending
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AWE!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
aww poor Jim, never thinks he's good enough _ nice story.

Wildfire
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow...that was amazing on so many levels. Thank you.
Unknown-de-Mordor chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love, you are killing me. This is such a brilliant story. I can't help myself screaming "WTF" when I saw the word "The End", because, honestly, that is not enough. I love your interpretation of Jim, his darker edge, and his cocky personality. You nailed him strait down. Haven't come across anyone better.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
D'awww. First time reading a Star Trek fanfic... it's rather nice I gotta say. _

Though the film (the source of this read) was less impressive. Maybe it was Spock making out with that girl who's name I can't remember or probably spell. ;]
Yukaido chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved this! You really did a great job of describing Jim's wariness on sharing a meld, and I especially loved Spock's dialogue in this story. Again, love!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Gah! I think my heart just died and went to heaven! This was so beautiful *sob*
Doni chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
His insecurities make him so appealing. Lovely work.
DonLambert chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Talk about your hurt/comfort, this was so sweet! I loved it. Excellent job!