Reviews for The Sixth Sense
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Fan girl side, huh? Well I guess mine sorta ships Sinbad/Dimitri. But I've never seen that movie with Sinbad. well you learn to ship everything eventually. I like the YouTube videos of thses two and your story came up when I looked up fanfictions, so, I love it. Very detailed work. Very detailed in some parts ;p but very good.
DragonsandInk chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Where did Jimbo go? I thought that each person was supposed to focus on one person and follow them around, but there are a whole buch of different people here. Not that I don't like the other stories you've put up, it's just I was excited to read more about Jim when it said the story was a cross over between Treasure Planet and Hercules. :P Sorry, that's all I wanted to say. I hope you continue this, it's really good and I like your writing style!
destiny-deceived chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Hi! I finally got myself a shiny new account! Ariel's chapter is so wonderful. (I reviewed John's chapter under my old account, Ice Husky) I should have reviewed sooner. I love seeing this more mature, tragic version of her. I so hope that she and Proteus will be reunited after all this ... chaos ... that's torn them apart. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm always checking back to see if you've updated. I must say, also, that your writing really helped make me supportive of the Sinbad/Dimitri pairing, despite that I'm not so fond of slash.
PumpkinLore chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
This is amazing stuff, I tell you. You tell the stories well and add in much detail that makes the already awesome stories of Sixth Sense even better. I really can't wait to see Victor's chapter. D

Also, I really like your own character of Nemo. I really wish you could have made a vid for him . . . actually, could I make a video for him? He's such a great character and I happen to love that movie. D

-WickedLove1992
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Hi. I just discovered the Sixth Sense series on Youtube about a week ago. Imagine my joy when I found out that someone was writing a fanfiction to go with it :)

I love what you've done so far, and can't wait to read more of this.

Keep up the good work!
TaoStars309 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Oh I adore this. I can't wait for more and Jim was so smexy. I can't wait to see what you do for Tzipporah.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Wowo I realy enjoyed Ariel's story most of all. I think it's because of this story that my love for Ariel/Proteus runs so deep. I love how she's in a way unsure of exactly what to do and how she slowly falls in love with Proteus over time. There love is one of the ultimate bests in Sixth Sense and you made it happen so well!
twilightlover4evr chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
i love this story! i have seen the videos on youtube and i just had to read the story! plz update again soon!
Angels767 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Eeep! *excited* This was sooo AMAZING! I was like "Oh, no! A little girl!... Oh, no! The little girl has my mom's name! DX ...Oh, yay! Little girl named after my mom is safe! XD" I LOVE that you added in the pain of her walking! And I LOVE that Ariel got to kiss Proteus before diving into the water! Omg, she was trying to commit suicide! :O This was soo amazing! I absolutely love it! :D Thank you so much for doing Ariel's story! *hugs* I hope the story can be continued (and I hope we have a happy ending for Ariel XD).
XxPassionBlossomxX chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Wow, these chapters are so amazing! *O*

I especially loved the Sinbad chapter and the smexy scenes with Dimitri ;D You'll have to thank your inner fangirl for me for making you put them in xD

I can't wait to see what character you write about next! O
Ice Husky chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Hi! This is destinydeceived from YouTube ... my fanfiction account is super old, I need to make a new one.

Anyway, you're a great writer, and I like how you've interpreted John's childhood. You've made him such an adorable little boy! Everything fits so well, especially the scene where he and Sasha meet - it's almost exactly how I imagined it. I can't wait to see more of this!
Angels767 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This was so awesome! I loved how you betrayed John's character and his gift. :D I can't wait to read how you do Ariel's story x3 I don't mind you continuing her story, even though I'm not viding anymore... If not, I'll just have to write something for her one day, because I still want to know and read her story x3 This is still so awesome of you to take your time and write all these characters :D
koolkat4321 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh my god ! this is so epic! If i wasn't already in this on youtbe i'd be sooo eager to be in it now :P

If i get Kovu i'll be exited to see how he fit in :) I also cannot waitto read more of yourfan-freaking-tastic writing _
Unknown Destination chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
And here I thought that all (if any) DimitriXSinbad scenes would be purely innocent and fluffy! Thank you so much for proving me wrong! That was a fantastic chapter (as per usual)
XxPassionBlossomxX chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Wow you're really an amazing writer *O*

All the chapters so far have been so well written and I can't wait for the others O

Keep up the great work! :D