Reviews for Gone
xXemotionlessgurlXx chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
please update!
fandominated author chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Is this dis-contnued?

I thought you were doing great?

It's been two years... have you given up on this?

xXpiex chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Please update! Do you need any ideas? its like i was gonna tell u how awesome it is when this popped into my mind like ummm mikan calls them every so ofter ( reo and youichi ) she tells them about her life but she leaves one thing out shes a model/singer ! . well i just love those types of fan fics sry for my greediness but i think it fits it :) how i got it? TV baby! ur awesomeee and then she comes back *lol that came outta nowhere
ReiChanDeshu chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Awww Please update soon! I really love all your gakuen alice stories, and this one is probably my fave! Any specific date when you are going to release chapter 3?
I Am Awkward chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
...update soon(:
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
MAKE MORE!
xOnlyMex chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Continue! I've been on your profile and read most of your stories. They're all AWESOME! The idea of Natsume having a rival of Mikan's love is so amazing! So who's gonna win? Natsume or Mannen?
HazZel and CriMson chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
update soon
Kylee-Cat chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Hmm...So Ruka followed after Mikan and Koko. This should get interesting! Will he find them, what will he do when he does find them, what will Natsume do if he finds Mikan and meets Mannen...So many questions! I'm excited to see what will happen!
xMelodiix chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Awesome! Please update! (:
Trixea chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Wahahaha! RUKA is GONE! ))

Updateeeeeee ! :D
AgentRyde chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Cool.

More please :)
Emana Ryan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awsome. Can't wait for the next chapter! Wonder what happens!
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
E-Eh! Who the heck is Mannen to Mikan? I do love that you let Koko go with her! I love koko to death! Who can't love the goofy boy in class! :) And stupid Natsume! BIG JERKFACE! anyways! I like the beginning for this and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!