Reviews for Guardian of the Dimensions:Unleashed
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
In my opinion you can't really overpower anyone you only can under power their enemies or in other words when it seems that a dragon ball z character is over powered the maker just powers up their enemies
thewonderingman chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
yes give the man his TV before nail finds you sensie.

On another note whats up with goko, I know your trying to focus on getting all the characters in (my assumption since its what I'd try to do), but still you seem to be ignoring goku, so forget gurus tv and insted, maybe give some lines to goku who appears to be mute, I know I'm kinda being an ass-hat about this but, it kinda annoyes me that the talkitive kid-goku is silent

Most of the characters need some work done on there personalities but thats to be expected when workin on a story thats so complicated, with so many peaple involved in it.

I like naruto in this one but I am having trouble following the plot, this seems to keep happining in storys like this, would you mind giving me the tital of the original story where naruto left the naru-verse, cause I can't seem to find it, every one I click on is just another side story.

I just think I need a bit more background on this version of naruto.

I thought this story was funny and romantic, it was nice and smooth, though I was a bit thrown of by the sudden time changes in between chapters, but thought they where nice though I haven't a clue how they tie into anything.

I'm sorry about this what I believe to be a slightly mean review, but it is what it is, hope at least something I said helps you in some way.

Ps. Other than that one complaint I believe the story is progresing relativily well, and the story is very interseting by itself, I just need a little background information.
Crystaleye chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
a bit boring make it longer
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I LOVE this! Update soon!
FerPeinRikudou chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
The only thing that this story lacks is Ghost Nappa. XD
The fanfic critic chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
This is pretty good. I hope you update soon. Seriously please update soon Ghost nappa wont stop asking me when youll update again

The fanfic critic: No.

The fanfic critic: No!

The fanfic critic: N0!

Ghost Nappa: Did he update yet?

The fanfic critic: Dear God! Shut up! I cant this anynmore!

This is madness!

Ghost nappa: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

The fanfic critic: ARRRRGGGHH!
Ccebling chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Uh I think some one did a ten masked hollow Naruto fanfic, sorry if that depresses you because of your rant about that but this is fanfiction website.
dark zues chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
awesome...
Andonexus KotD chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
awesome chapter Kyuubi16
Awsomeness7 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
i think by seats you mean sheets.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Nice lemon!
The Red Star chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Short chapter, short lemon, good chapter. The whole future thing kinda makes Naruto's relationship with Bulma kinda ambiguous, huh? Will he attempt a relationship with present Bulma, since she hasn't met Vegeta yet? But then Trunks would never be born... Quite a dilemma. Knowing you, though, you've already got all this mapped out.

Some minor errors in this chapter. I'd have just fixed them and sent you a docx, but they're mostly pretty minor. Sixteenth paragraph, last sentence. You're missing a period separating the sentences. Two paragraphs later, first sentence, I don't think a second "stop himself" is really needed. Next paragraph, "moved to the top of her" would fit better as "moved atop her." or something similar. Two paragraphs down, the period before "Not" is unecessary. "vapidly" while it is a word, doesn't really fit there, given its meaning. I'd suggest altering it to "rapidly". Next paragraph, second sentence, "pas" should be "past". Next paragraph, "wa" should be "was". Two paragraphs down, the last two sentences should be looked over. They could use some rewording.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
icecatfire chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
this is funny does naruto know about goku's tail weakness...i can't wait to see there reaction to goku's transformation.
Kira1993 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Hi, I can't wait to see what happens next for the three of them Plus I wanna see who else is in the Naruto harem :P
Brother chapter 1 . 9/2/2011