Reviews for Code Zombie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I think I'm in love with this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Zombies in code geass aren't really that scary, because you can just camp out in a nightmare
Worker72 chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
No offense but it seems like you made Lulu a bit childish at the beginning of this chapter. Nice to see more of Nunnally this chapter.
Knightmare Frame Razgriz chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Awesome story, John is HILARIOUS. A few minor spelling errors, but not really enough to interfere with the flow of the story. Keep it up!
accidentalsuperhero chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Pretty interesting fic.
Ghost2113 chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Nice little informational chapter. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this outbreak soon :) keep up the good work
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Oh that is priceless. Cant wait for more.
Kirinthor chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
kl chapter, jus a few small mistakes :)
nanoman79 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Informative chapter. There are a few spelling errors though.
Ghost2113 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I loved the "new bane of my existince" bit at the beginning regarding C.C.'s love for pizza hut. Also, welcome back to writing and will be looking forward to more updates :)
Kirinthor chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
interesting story so far :)
Worker72 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
A nice break from the Detective work. You know what would be fun. Seeing Marianne/Anya forced to fight her old body. That would end all hopes of a reunification for her to live again. Looking forward to seeing how other groups are surviving. Part of me hopes 2nd Prince Snooty has had his shiny exterior tattered a bit. Zombies are no respecter of linage.
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Lolz now that was priceless.
nanoman79 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Did the emperor ask Johan about Gary? I get the feeling that Gary is the he in he's fine. Was the emperor asking about Lelouch or Zero or both?
Worker72 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Poor Cecile. If she has to work with two crazy geniuses she might just have a break down. At least the solar mirrors keep the hot water for the coffee.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »