Reviews for Everything Changes
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Extremely good story
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I have, OF COURSE!, read all your WC fic, and love it. However today is a boring day at work, so I decided to start at the beginning and read my way through everything again.

I'm no good with Neal-dying fics (good thing 6x06 had those last few minutes!), but Peter dying doesn't seem to bother me as much. As I finished up with this one I actually wanted it to continue, to see what Neal would choose, how El handled her life without Peter, and how Neal, if this is what he chose, works with Rice and Sara. I realize there isn't a sequel to this, though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
very good!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow... this was... amazingly lovely.
I felt for Neal and El, and everyone else...
and realized how much Peter actually meant to them and especially Neal whose further life depended on Peter.
truly awesome story.
and now I still fight the tears...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
how very sad that is! i'm so glad it's 'just' fanfiction

you did write it perfectly though
would/will he run? i guess that's the question that will stay...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really really liked this. In fact i was sad when it was over. I wanted to read more. Want to know Neal's decision. Neal and Rice as a team would be hilarious.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
so sad...nicely done!
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, very sad but also very well written. Hope you'll decide on a sequel!
melles chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Boy, what a sad story. Wonderfully written though. I nearly cried after Peter was gone. He would be proud of Neal, who tries to help El as much as he can. What a tragedy.

I'm slowly working through your stories and so far I really enjoyed it very much. Will there be a sequel?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Is There Going To Be A Sequel To This? What Is Neal Going To Choose? Jail?(Not Really an Option, Neal Doesn't Want To Go Back To Jail), Run?(He Could Run, But Then He Would Leave Behind His Life And Never Be Able To Return To NY.), Or Team Up With Rice?(He Could Do It, She Seems To Really Have Changed.) What Will He Do!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, really sad...but well written. I like how you left the ending, with choices to be made, and that they gave him time to think on it. The Mozzie scene was nice, he was worried about 'Mrs. Suit'. Thanks for writing! :o) DA
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Depressing, and at the same time, oddly uplifting. I like how you started out with the italics. It gave the words an odd, under-watery feel, though that might have been an effect of the diction. Either way, good effect.
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I can't really say I liked a story in which Peter dies, but this is extremely-well written and thought out. I thought the FBI debate about what to do with Neal was quite realistic, and was Neal considering his options. I'm still crying, a little. Very well done.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I was almost in tears. This story was beautiful. It was so descriptive. I really love how Rice and Sara Ellis rallied around him. And even though this wasn't an episode, my respect for Diana is a lot higher now, same with Jones. You did a great job on this story, I hope you write more in the future. Great, great, great story.
freeladyofthesea chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is a really good story. Thanks!