Reviews for Love of Thy Father
shadowsorceress chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
sheesh, get a moven on already and finish the fic. i think you owe it to your readers to finally update. i've been waiting over a year now and since i see you still haven't completed it, i feel the need to review if it means that you'll come out of the cobwebs and take up the quill again. i really like the fic, but i fear i'm not an elf and i'd like to see the end of this story in this lifetime please.
Delano chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
dude...this is awesome...keep up the good work...i can't wait to find out what happens next
iamda chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
are you going to finish this or leave it as it is? i think its good but if you are going to leave it it would be a write some more?
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Oh I loved this chapter even more than the previous one!
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*sighs* I love the idea of the lads having kids...
Star-Stallion chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
GREAT! U updated! _ Don't leave it for so long ever again!

Nicki chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Great story! You've really got a way w/ words- even if the spelling's a little off... Keep it up! :)
Ryoko Lasgalen chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Cool Fic, I'd love to read more!
Star-Stallion chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Cool! Plz update soon! I really like this story! )

Star-Stallion chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Plz update! Or if u dont wanna, plz e-mail me the ending! Plz?

Liyanette chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
YEAH! Finally an update! More reviews if more chapters come out! Can't wait! Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2002
please continue. i have finished Ch 4 and i want to know what happens next. PS you can give Legolas a haircut if you want. i dont care . he is just as beautiful and georgeous with short hair.
Anariel chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
hola (hello) muy (very) linda (beatiful) tu (your) historia (history), muy (very) buena (good), ?,

felicidades (congratulation)

Namariƫ, adios (bye)
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Hello,

I would first like to thank you for reading The Cerulean Hunt, and for taking the time to write a review.

This is a fun piece to read.

Very good charterizations and so forth.I can't rally commen on what is wrong and so forth because I am not good at that.

Other wise a very nice piece.

Keep writing and good luck.
Devlinn Reiko chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
Good story! When u gonna update this story! I am waiting paitently for the next chapter to be posted!