Reviews for Eden, My Deadly (previously Me, Lolita)
nhrc chapter 5 . 5/21
Oi Va Voi to me!
I've only just found out that this story is not finished!
How stupid of me!
I stop here and continues until the story ends!
My heart is not strong enough for unresolved stories!
nhrc chapter 4 . 5/20
You manage to surprise me in every new episode.
nhrc chapter 3 . 5/19
I understand that Hermione and Severus are attracted to each other with powerful forces.
But it does not change the fact that after Human being injur, body and/or soul would'nt have sex no matter how the other Human important to him/her. So the dance scene.
now...
Boring? Ha, never!
Your intro made me laugh.
And if you do go to hell all your readers will welcome you with pointy ears and a tail! (Malicious face)
nhrc chapter 2 . 5/18
Since yesterday, When I start reading your story,Began warming of 43 degrees outside!
I blame you for it!
gnrkrystle chapter 6 . 3/4
can't wait for more
Fantomette34 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
histoire surprenante, j'adore votre style et j'espère que vous allez poursuivre cette fic.
Bravo et bonne continuation !
lov'vamps chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Thank you for being another disappointment. Starting something and not finishing it. You might on another site but not here thank you so very much.
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Very enjoyable read. I liked how there was a good mix of drama and emotional angst with the rest. Very heady stuff. Hope to read more of this!
anothernamelesswriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I really love the taboo relationship you illustrate. This was so much fun to read. Def one of my favorites
RhodaBush chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Please post a link to the site for the computer impaired!
Perry Downing chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Wail! I've been thwarted! Oh well, I'll look you up on AO3. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
I was in the middle of reading this fantastic story when you updated. I'm so happy there's another chapter!
Naiyo14 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Please tell me your going to update soon!
hannah2494 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
hi love your story are you planning on updating or is the story abandoned
Raychoo chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I thought you were giving up on this fic...

Updates are ambrosia to readers! Please don't forget that...