Reviews for The Chocobo Effect
BrunetteSamus chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
This is amazing work! but I am torn as to which chapter 5 I like best. In 5-2 I relly like that Cloud got Aerith to work for him and thinking about Zack. But in 5-1 I about died laughing! and woobie Cloud is SOOO CUTE! (I want a woobie Cloud) Either way you go, please post again :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I like your 2nd chapter 5 better. I hope you continue the story with this chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Mm, I like the first version better. Update soon please.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
this was nice but still love woobie cloud more btw please please update!
ArrancarMaiden chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Random laughter and giggles on my part as I read this story, thus making my roommate think I've gone crazy. Not to mention my neighbors who probably could hear my laughter through the thin things called walls. I love this story and got disappointed when I saw that this was the last current chapter. :) Please continue so I can continue being crazy.
PCheshire chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
well... please tell me you're continuing this! it's too good to stop... and nearly died of laughing... whoever said laughter is the best medicine should try laughing for hours
blarg7865 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Between the two chapter 5's, I like the second one better. I hope you continue, I want to see the reactions of Bill having a new helper and the Turks over Aerith.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Well, it's certainly too bad this hasn't been updated in two years. :( I rather enjoyed the differences and thank you for having fun with them. My biggest problem would be some of the harsher language, but that's about it.
surban75 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
The whole thing building up to Cloud tearing up was one of the funniest things I've ever read. With him realizing his Woobie status and all. But then it got funnier, the quivering lip and him asking Aerith if she hates him... Oh. My. Gaia. I sure hope you add more to this.
surban75 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I had to read this chapter twice, and it was just as funny the second time as it was the first time. There is so much that I want to say, want to comment on, but there is just too much. I will leave it at...
OMG...*gasps for air* laughs out loud... *runs to the bathroom because- Um, nevermind*

On a more serious note, I absolutely love your humor! On to the next chapter...
surban75 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
"The last thing he remembered was a green light, sinister cackling, and the phrase "submit story" that for some reason made him shudder,"

I laughed so hard on that line. That was so cute. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
char chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
aww. it's too bad that you didn't update this for some time. anyway, this story is funny enough for me. as for ch 5 and its au, they're both good. if you're planning for a longer fic, i think you should go for the au. but if you go through with that version, i think, at one point of this fic, i would like to see again the ...what was it again..? mo-something? (the type that cloud used on ch5)... ah well. anyway, good luck in this fic. (_)
Acerya chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Why not combine the two? Cloud being all adorable, knowingly, and manipulating things for his own ends.
But I love cute-cloud most. Because. You know. He's cute. XD
Also, awesome story. Can't wait for more. Sadly, I shall have to.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Hehe. I don't which I like better. Woobie Cloud, or Magnificent Bastard Cloud. I guess it depends which way you want the story to go. MB Cloud is much more badass (and I love MBs), but Woobie Cloud would give the story a more comical under-feeling of humor.
...Thinking about it, I think I prefer MB Cloud though.
And the prospect of having Aerith becoming a more frequent character is very appealing. I like Aerith. Just so long as she doesn't completely lose that core of kindness in her, with the way things are going.
See ya next chappie!
VJ Riddle chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I like this one better. Please continue!