Reviews for The Chocobo Effect
SilverPhantom88 chapter 6 . 6/25
How about both. He's a generally savvy guy that has a woobie backup plan. Or the woobie could be one of his trades. That would make Cloud as manipulative as heck!
alemery chapter 6 . 4/21
I personally prefer the Woobie chapter, but they are both great. I love you for this story, I really do. It's Platonic of course, but this is more magnificent than a Bastard Cloud, and if I could find more like it I would drool
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 6 . 4/12
I wanna know what happens next! Update please?! At least give us a good reason for the lack of updating!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 6 . 4/4
I like this version, but I think continuing with the Woobie one would be funnier.

Love this either way.
N and S and F chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Will you still continue this?
Beautiful story, don't leave me hanging, I swear that I saw you got a Favorite Story that only has been published this year! QAQ
Reiko x 3 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I like Magnificent Bastard Cloud. If only because FFVII had several. Sephiroth being one. Rufus being another. Hojo could also fall under that trope except that I don't think anybody actually likes/respects him him... Point is: the game already has at least three. Why not ad a fourth working to cross purposes. Besides chances are Cloud'll manage to save the world without actually doing anything, and that'd be fun to read if only for the pure psychology.
BrunetteSamus chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
This is amazing work! but I am torn as to which chapter 5 I like best. In 5-2 I relly like that Cloud got Aerith to work for him and thinking about Zack. But in 5-1 I about died laughing! and woobie Cloud is SOOO CUTE! (I want a woobie Cloud) Either way you go, please post again :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I like your 2nd chapter 5 better. I hope you continue the story with this chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Mm, I like the first version better. Update soon please.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
this was nice but still love woobie cloud more btw please please update!
ArrancarMaiden chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Random laughter and giggles on my part as I read this story, thus making my roommate think I've gone crazy. Not to mention my neighbors who probably could hear my laughter through the thin things called walls. I love this story and got disappointed when I saw that this was the last current chapter. :) Please continue so I can continue being crazy.
PCheshire chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
well... please tell me you're continuing this! it's too good to stop... and nearly died of laughing... whoever said laughter is the best medicine should try laughing for hours
blarg7865 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Between the two chapter 5's, I like the second one better. I hope you continue, I want to see the reactions of Bill having a new helper and the Turks over Aerith.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Well, it's certainly too bad this hasn't been updated in two years. :( I rather enjoyed the differences and thank you for having fun with them. My biggest problem would be some of the harsher language, but that's about it.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
The whole thing building up to Cloud tearing up was one of the funniest things I've ever read. With him realizing his Woobie status and all. But then it got funnier, the quivering lip and him asking Aerith if she hates him... Oh. My. Gaia. I sure hope you add more to this.